Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2 Chainz, Meek Mill, Drake, J. Cole, Waka Flocka, JR Smith, Boobe & Raheem Devaughn Spend Over $20,000 In Houston $trip Club (Club Paradise Tour)

Catch Up Newbies 2 Chainz, Meek Mill, Drake, J. Cole, Waka Flocka, JR Smith, Boobe & Raheem Devaughn Spend Over ,000 In Houston $trip Club (Club Paradise Tour)
    Liked
    4930 times

Default 2 Chainz, Meek Mill, Drake, J. Cole, Waka Flocka, JR Smith, Boobe & Raheem Devaughn Spend Over $20,000 In Houston $trip Club (Club Paradise Tour)

You really cant see the girls n@ked at all
    1. they are really really flat chested
    2. to much money and people in the way
    3. they have their backs turned so all you see are their perfect b00ties (and thats it cuz they aint pretty)

Twitter
    ^^ this is one of the girls twitters, she replied to someone on wshh and I looked at her twitter and she aint all the hot.

My reaction to this, since Im just not in the mood at all is

1. These girls gotta be hardcore lesbians (I usually think this for all strippers) Its naked women there 24/7 and they do some freaky stuff TO EACH OTHER.
    2. I was listening to this podcast about a guy saying "he rather talk to the waitress in the strip clubs than the strippers" I would agree!
    3. With the rise of the internet strippers...ALL HOES IN GENERAL... are getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much attention.

Catch Up Newbies 2 Chainz, Meek Mill, Drake, J. Cole, Waka Flocka, JR Smith, Boobe & Raheem Devaughn Spend Over ,000 In Houston $trip Club (Club Paradise Tour) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

THATS FUCKING SAD ONLY 20K + ? ALL THOSE DAMN RAPPERS THAT ALL YALL MADE ? 20K +