Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: NBA Player Blatantly Disses Young Fans........IM SURE THOSE KIDS ARE NOW MIAMI HEAT FANS loooooooooool

Catch Up Newbies NBA Player Blatantly Disses Young Fans........IM SURE THOSE KIDS ARE NOW MIAMI HEAT FANS loooooooooool
    Liked
    4930 times

Default NBA Player Blatantly Disses Young Fans........IM SURE THOSE KIDS ARE NOW MIAMI HEAT FANS loooooooooool

Catch Up Newbies NBA Player Blatantly Disses Young Fans........IM SURE THOSE KIDS ARE NOW MIAMI HEAT FANS loooooooooool Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

THAT WAS FUCKKED UP MAN

Member NBA Player Blatantly Disses Young Fans........IM SURE THOSE KIDS ARE NOW MIAMI HEAT FANS loooooooooool
    Liked
    22 times

homie on home court too

Product of Determination NBA Player Blatantly Disses Young Fans........IM SURE THOSE KIDS ARE NOW MIAMI HEAT FANS loooooooooool Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

lol...

i wouldn't shake their hands either after I saw a Boston fan spit in his palm and waited for Derrick Rose and his team to pass.

Member NBA Player Blatantly Disses Young Fans........IM SURE THOSE KIDS ARE NOW MIAMI HEAT FANS loooooooooool
    Liked
    22 times

OPP they was on there own court doe...and they was all wearin pacer jerseys

Catch Up Newbies NBA Player Blatantly Disses Young Fans........IM SURE THOSE KIDS ARE NOW MIAMI HEAT FANS loooooooooool atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by imsoh0od View Post
    OPP they was on there own court doe...and they was all wearin pacer jerseys
    SO! It's some sick, jealous MF's in this world that think they are entitled to access to athletes because they buy a ticket...I wouldn't touch none of them...kids or adults.

Catch Up Newbies NBA Player Blatantly Disses Young Fans........IM SURE THOSE KIDS ARE NOW MIAMI HEAT FANS loooooooooool
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    SO! It's some sick, jealous MF's in this world that think they are entitled to access to athletes because they buy a ticket...I wouldn't touch none of them...kids or adults.
    WTF its just lil kids, just lil kids

I would have still gave high fives to those kids

Catch Up Newbies NBA Player Blatantly Disses Young Fans........IM SURE THOSE KIDS ARE NOW MIAMI HEAT FANS loooooooooool atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    WTF its just lil kids, just lil kids

I would have still gave high fives to those kids
    Man you must be crazy...I went to school with mostly white kids and some of the things them little boys used to do was nasty as hell....putting fingers IN their butt and sticking in someone's food, putting their d!ck on the lip of a sleeping class mate and worse. I wouldn't trust anyone...especially little white boys.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Man you must be crazy...I went to school with mostly white kids and some of the things them little boys used to do was nasty as hell....putting fingers IN their butt and sticking in someone's food, putting their d!ck on the lip of a sleeping class mate and worse. I wouldn't trust anyone...especially little white boys.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I went to a school mostly black and Spanish
    Nuggas pulling down other peoples pants
    stealing food and toliet paper
    scratching up the teacher's car
    putting windex in the teacher's sandwich
    fights every other day
    NORMAL HOOD SH!T