Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

H I D E

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By blafy
  • 2 Post By screwhead

26-Year Old Former High School Football Star Who Served 5 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit Gets Overturned!

This is a discussion on 26-Year Old Former High School Football Star Who Served 5 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit Gets Overturned! within the Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum) forums, part of the Picture Forum category; ^^ this is the girl Photos: Wanetta Gibson Brian Banks False Rape Accuser | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline ^^ link ...

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    4897 times

Default 26-Year Old Former High School Football Star Who Served 5 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit Gets Overturned!

^^ this is the girl

Photos: Wanetta Gibson Brian Banks False Rape Accuser | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
    ^^ link

We chronicled yesterday the story of Brian Banks (Former HS Football Star Brian Banks Spent 6 Years in Prison for[..] Didn’t Commit).

What bothered me the most and there are a lot of things that bother me about this story is she never apologized. She never said, I am sorry for lying and destroying your life.

All she said was that she wanted to “let bygones to be bygones”.

She didn’t even have the guts after she admitted she lied to go to prosecutors because she didn’t want to give back the $1.5 million she stole from the school district for lying.
    Wanetta Gibson Who Falsely Accused HS Star Brian Banks of[..] & Destroyed His Life (Pics)

I remember this story when it happened, sh!t is crazy. This dude could have really been in the NFL having the greatest time. Sh!t is so phucking crazy man, really really crazy.
    TightLipped likes this.

Liked
    1021 times

slept on thread here. but this is foul as hell she probably didnt feel like she was going to get that free ride once he went pro, 6 yrs gone on some shti you didnt do ... and that btich had the nerve to f/b him. i would have her charged and getting some money. i mean if anything he ould have atleast gone to school and possibly got a degree or went to the nfl. hate to see/hear stories like this.
    TightLipped and blafy like this.

Catch Up Newbies Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    567 times

im with screw on the "free ride" part

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    4897 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    slept on thread here. but this is foul as hell she probably didnt feel like she was going to get that free ride once he went pro, 6 yrs gone on some shti you didnt do ... and that btich had the nerve to f/b him. i would have her charged and getting some money. i mean if anything he ould have atleast gone to school and possibly got a degree or went to the nfl. hate to see/hear stories like this.
    I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING

The girl, the lawyers, judges, it was just all a wrong place wrong time. 5 years taken off of his life that could have been something special, I hope the rest of his life he is blessed.

Liked
    1021 times

yea so much wrong **** goiing on like with the trayvon martin case they really aint said anything else bout it you know what i mean other than bits and pieces but still no verdict

Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5303 times

i been reading about this story for the past 2 days. So foul.

Hopefully the dude get compensated

she lucky he didn't put a hit out:*(&NDS<2: