Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Marcy Diamond is thee baddest white girl alive!!!!!!! whooty - so glad she went n*de!~

Liked
    1 times

Default Marcy Diamond is thee baddest white girl alive!!!!!!! whooty - so glad she went n*de!~

I was a diehard virgo fan, still is but when i saw Marcy Diamond I fell out the dam chair. I am a tattoo artist and we put up a lotta pics of chics in our shop. This friend of mine, Felipe came in one day wit her pic. I was like, Nah, son that **** ain't real! I did some google search on her, found her shaking her ass. that **** like jello man! GOD! i just wanted to share her pics wit ya' Marcy ain't got them bags on the side of the legs a lotta girl got. she all ass, so that 48 inch ass she got, is jus that, all ass! not side bags, just all bubble bootay! I was so glad to see she put up her site and now the bitch get naked! i aint signed up yet, but i will. but if you go to the free tour, you can see her shaking that jello booty! gat dawg! htpp://www.marcyonline.com wher you can see her ass. and gorgeous face. something virgo ain't bless wit! oh an fellas, ashely logan ass is fake, seen her at a video shoot out here at one of my homies was working on the set with an artist for a vid she was in. it ain't real. i hate a fake ass worse then anythang! none dem girl real, that why they ain't bout to shake that **** and show you them rock hard basketballs. oh she at @marcydiamond too if you wenna see her.

Catch Up Newbies Marcy Diamond is thee baddest white girl alive!!!!!!! whooty - so glad she went n*de!~ Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Catch Up Newbies Marcy Diamond is thee baddest white girl alive!!!!!!! whooty - so glad she went n*de!~ Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

BADDEST WHITE GIRL ? :249a(*##&b: :hahaaa:

Catch Up Newbies Marcy Diamond is thee baddest white girl alive!!!!!!! whooty - so glad she went n*de!~ atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Turn this into the "DIDN'T READ" thread

Photobucket

Catch Up Newbies Marcy Diamond is thee baddest white girl alive!!!!!!! whooty - so glad she went n*de!~ exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Umm.. didn't see much to warrant me reading all that crap man, what a waste of ma time