Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ria Rain......SOMETHING STRICTLY FOR THE LADIES.....SO COME IN AND ENJOY

Catch Up Newbies Ria Rain......SOMETHING STRICTLY FOR THE LADIES.....SO COME IN AND ENJOY
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Ria Rain......SOMETHING STRICTLY FOR THE LADIES.....SO COME IN AND ENJOY

I posted pics of this lady a long time ago on the stan. But at the time someone sent me a message to delete the girl tumblr thread. I made three threads about three different tumblr girls and asked Opp to delete all of them. I later realized who the girl was, and it was not this one. The crazy thing is that all the tumblr girls I posted usually have some or a alot of nuuudes and they are all over the internet. I mean you can google their names or go on some random tumblrs and discover those women. I know its not right to take other people's pics without their permission, but I see them all over different tumblrs and I thought it was okay. So here is Ria Rain, she only wants the ladies.

Twitter

Ria Rain: Archive

Since carolina warehouse and thasmokebreak has pics of her I guess I can repost them here....... and she won't be mad
    (WHAT YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO POST A GUY LOOOL)

Damn she is wifey material, to bad she dont like us guys

Product of Determination Ria Rain......SOMETHING STRICTLY FOR THE LADIES.....SO COME IN AND ENJOY Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    (WHAT YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO POST A GUY LOOOL)

Damn she is wifey material, to bad she dont like us guys

i was skeptical entering this thread...

Catch Up Newbies Ria Rain......SOMETHING STRICTLY FOR THE LADIES.....SO COME IN AND ENJOY
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

i was skeptical entering this thread...
    That is the point, I wanna see who will still click on it and reply

Catch Up Newbies Ria Rain......SOMETHING STRICTLY FOR THE LADIES.....SO COME IN AND ENJOY screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

i with you on this one opp i was thinking the same amn thing. but his record is legit. never goes for the okey doke she looks nice wha tthat thang looking like from the back though??

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    i with you on this one opp i was thinking the same amn thing. but his record is legit. never goes for the okey doke she looks nice wha tthat thang looking like from the back though??
    Click on the links

Liked
    320 times

My theory is if u freaky enough to take nude pics on your cell and camera and stupid enough to post them online where the world could see, then thats free reign on whatever pics you put up. But yes she is wifey material, ill **** the dyke right out of her

Catch Up Newbies Ria Rain......SOMETHING STRICTLY FOR THE LADIES.....SO COME IN AND ENJOY screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Click on the links
    still no monkey shots bruh

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    still no monkey shots bruh
    Sorry she aint show her SWEET SUGAR WALLS online

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    My theory is if u freaky enough to take nude pics on your cell and camera and stupid enough to post them online where the world could see, then thats free reign on whatever pics you put up. But yes she is wifey material, ill **** the dyke right out of her

Especially when they are every where and on other people's sites. When I post from other peoples sites I feel that this person dont mind having their pics shared. I will not take from facebook or twitter, those are private and I will just wait until they hit a website first. Even this girl, I went on her twitter and she had two other pics she just uploaded but not on the other site, so I AINT GONNA POST IT

But if you take pictures of yourself nude
    put them on your pc
    then upload them to the internet
    its just out in the open

Liked
    4930 times

Well she said she dont like guys, but if ever she changes

ITS ME SHE WILL HAVE, FUXX EVERYONE ELSE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast