Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VERY HARD DECISION or NO BRAINER... Alicia KEYS in a BIKINI or Stephanie Santiago In Breathtaking SPANDEX!

Catch Up Newbies VERY HARD DECISION or NO BRAINER... Alicia KEYS in a BIKINI or Stephanie Santiago In Breathtaking SPANDEX! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Keys if: u life girls with short arms, mega money, talent, a hubby, and a kid

Steph if: u like nice big butts, dont mind possibly catching sumthing, roaches, texting other dudes while yall have sex and also having to buy her an item of clothing/get her hair done to seal the deal

I'm Heating Up! VERY HARD DECISION or NO BRAINER... Alicia KEYS in a BIKINI or Stephanie Santiago In Breathtaking SPANDEX! ILoveBigButts's Avatar
    Liked
    7 times

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Simple.

Product of Determination VERY HARD DECISION or NO BRAINER... Alicia KEYS in a BIKINI or Stephanie Santiago In Breathtaking SPANDEX! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Keys if: u life girls with short arms, mega money, talent, a hubby, and a kid

Steph if: u like nice big butts, dont mind possibly catching sumthing, roaches, texting other dudes while yall have sex and also having to buy her an item of clothing/get her hair done to seal the deal
    ima take a nite with Stephanie

#just kiddin'

... or am I

Catch Up Newbies VERY HARD DECISION or NO BRAINER... Alicia KEYS in a BIKINI or Stephanie Santiago In Breathtaking SPANDEX! ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

A Keyes is an attractive female and so is Steph but I like Steph's body a little more

Just tryna make it.... VERY HARD DECISION or NO BRAINER... Alicia KEYS in a BIKINI or Stephanie Santiago In Breathtaking SPANDEX! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

can;t go wrong here but keys got more $$$ but you are more likely to get steph since she is for the most part single... so I will say both and leave a happy camper
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12