Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: High School Senior Wins $400 Bet For Having S*x 1st With His 26-Year-Old HS Teacher!

Catch Up Newbies High School Senior Wins 0 Bet For Having S*x 1st With His 26-Year-Old HS Teacher!
    Liked
    4930 times

Default High School Senior Wins $400 Bet For Having S*x 1st With His 26-Year-Old HS Teacher!

1. The girl is hot
    2. he got paid for it
    3. you can tell he aint snitchin

The only bad part is that I wished he was out of the high school first before he left, someone snitched on him.

Catch Up Newbies High School Senior Wins 0 Bet For Having S*x 1st With His 26-Year-Old HS Teacher! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

he did it.........but this kids is ole school...he aint sayin nutin'
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies High School Senior Wins 0 Bet For Having S*x 1st With His 26-Year-Old HS Teacher!
    Liked
    320 times

Where was all these hot teachers when i went to school, i had fat old white women with bottle cap glasses and if there was any black or latinas they were ugly and fat as well, dayumn. Now if that was my son i give him a pound and say "you da man" now pass her to pops

Catch Up Newbies High School Senior Wins 0 Bet For Having S*x 1st With His 26-Year-Old HS Teacher! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

I WOULD DAT ASS SHES NOT A BAD LOOKER

Catch Up Newbies High School Senior Wins 0 Bet For Having S*x 1st With His 26-Year-Old HS Teacher! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

damn she sexy

Catch Up Newbies High School Senior Wins 0 Bet For Having S*x 1st With His 26-Year-Old HS Teacher! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

he stuck to the g-code no since in snitching she might have turned his ass out . like raven said hell where them gals at when i was in school... but he 18 so you be like son im proud of you, but you need to be getting it on with these books and getting to college. but secretly ill be like thats my boy.