Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Y'all asked them to step it up and I think they have.... Latest #TwerkTeamThursday video

Just tryna make it.... Y'all asked them to step it up and I think they have.... Latest #TwerkTeamThursday video airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

Default Y'all asked them to step it up and I think they have.... Latest #TwerkTeamThursday video

Twerk Team- **Wop Edition** - YouTube

Not a fan of the NewOrleans bounce music but in the right situation it's not that bad...

LadyLuscious done got super thick... she has been in the gym or letting someone dig in the cookie jar and she has improved on her moves....
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Y'all asked them to step it up and I think they have.... Latest #TwerkTeamThursday video screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

mane they need to gone and do this naked the one in the blue is right and hot damn when she was doing the split bouncing almost threw some dollars at the screen. gone have to add them on my y/t acct. how do you think they mom and dad feel? i personally dont think pops is around though

Catch Up Newbies Y'all asked them to step it up and I think they have.... Latest #TwerkTeamThursday video
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    mane they need to gone and do this naked the one in the blue is right and hot damn when she was doing the split bouncing almost threw some dollars at the screen. gone have to add them on my y/t acct. how do you think they mom and dad feel? i personally dont think pops is around though
    I have been watching these girls for a while now and they have great bodies. There butts are way smaller than these model chicks were always looking at, and Mizz DR is around there age, but she can't move like them. Im surprised they never added a stripper pole to their house and do some moves to that, or go to a dance school and learn some moves from there. ALSO THERE MOM DOES NOT CARE, she knows whats going on. Their mom was in one of their video blogs

Catch Up Newbies Y'all asked them to step it up and I think they have.... Latest #TwerkTeamThursday video ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    I have been watching these girls for a while now and they have great bodies. There butts are way smaller than these model chicks were always looking at, and Mizz DR is around there age, but she can't move like them. Im surprised they never added a stripper pole to their house and do some moves to that, or go to a dance school and learn some moves from there. ALSO THERE MOM DOES NOT CARE, she knows whats going on. Their mom was in one of their video blogs
    As a father I wish they do put their dances talents to better use - as a men in thinking they'll be the best stripper duo ever to do it

Member Y'all asked them to step it up and I think they have.... Latest #TwerkTeamThursday video
    Liked
    35 times

Mz twerk sum mom is their manager

Just tryna make it.... Y'all asked them to step it up and I think they have.... Latest #TwerkTeamThursday video airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

Quote Originally Posted by smoka View Post
    Mz twerk sum mom is their manager
    yea i think she is and they're sisters too if I'm not mistaken.. Lady L is the older of the two... They can't be no more than a year or two apart in age...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps