Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Erykah Badu RACY but ARTISTIC "First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" PHOTOS with FLAMING LIPS!!!

Catch Up Newbies Erykah Badu RACY but ARTISTIC "First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" PHOTOS with FLAMING LIPS!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

ok so peep this i started to listen to it and cant cause i dont know what the hell she talking bout far as the lyrics. this might be some brainwashing music here and you not know it and she covering it up or trying by showing ass and tiddy's. now i listened to the 1st 1:33 and started typing this gone mute and watch the rest. but so far the highlights is seeing them tiddy's and the glitter hitting them and what not..... ok so the blood is for what sacrificing ???? and the white is being pure ???? or do i need to look at it with a nasty mind?? i know this will be a slept on post but you really have to watch the music you listen to as far as the hidden agenda and messages in these songs now a days. specially with the kids and you also have to be strong minded not to let the music influence you to do crazy shti. youtube some video that they play backwards and listen to the messages. here go a couple i can think of

now you know the ladies was singing this right here for bout 9 months straight hell they play it at weddings hell was even the slogan at clubs

now this 2nd video is my jam cause he from memphis it bang in the car overall its one of them feel good just copped a fresh set type of shti

Catch Up Newbies Erykah Badu RACY but ARTISTIC "First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" PHOTOS with FLAMING LIPS!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    its Erykah too tho...
    I stand corrected...hadn't watched the video when i made the comment.

Man, that scene with the white "goo" reminds me of why I fell in love with Ms. Badu initially...those lips are made for 1 thing. I believe that's what had all her baby daddies lose their mind...head game crucial.

Catch Up Newbies Erykah Badu RACY but ARTISTIC "First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" PHOTOS with FLAMING LIPS!!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

one of the finest to come out the city

Product of Determination Erykah Badu RACY but ARTISTIC "First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" PHOTOS with FLAMING LIPS!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Yo Opp, I'm surprised you didn't counsel yourself and move this to Red Light District.

this is ART by a very very famous celeb

not a nekkid Jane Doe

We'll take that risk on Erykah... she's worth it

Catch Up Newbies Erykah Badu RACY but ARTISTIC "First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" PHOTOS with FLAMING LIPS!!! cockrocket's Avatar
    Liked
    51 times

She done a great job with this... weird ass song though

Dice City Kid Erykah Badu RACY but ARTISTIC "First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" PHOTOS with FLAMING LIPS!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by cockrocket View Post
    She done a great job with this... weird ass song though
    i was hooked after the first ass smack

Catch Up Newbies Erykah Badu RACY but ARTISTIC "First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" PHOTOS with FLAMING LIPS!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    ok so peep this i started to listen to it and cant cause i dont know what the hell she talking bout far as the lyrics. this might be some brainwashing music here and you not know it and she covering it up or trying by showing ass and tiddy's. now i listened to the 1st 1:33 and started typing this gone mute and watch the rest. but so far the highlights is seeing them tiddy's and the glitter hitting them and what not..... ok so the blood is for what sacrificing ???? and the white is being pure ???? or do i need to look at it with a nasty mind?? i know this will be a slept on post but you really have to watch the music you listen to as far as the hidden agenda and messages in these songs now a days. specially with the kids and you also have to be strong minded not to let the music influence you to do crazy shti. youtube some video that they play backwards and listen to the messages. here go a couple i can think of

now you know the ladies was singing this right here for bout 9 months straight hell they play it at weddings hell was even the slogan at clubs

now this 2nd video is my jam cause he from memphis it bang in the car overall its one of them feel good just copped a fresh set type of shti

tell'em screwie....they aint ready though...to busy have a "good time" i think that "mercy" song is some type of chanting messges too...or spell casting......i tried to google the words and no one could say what they were....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Erykah Badu RACY but ARTISTIC "First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" PHOTOS with FLAMING LIPS!!! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Yo Opp, I'm surprised you didn't counsel yourself and move this to Red Light District.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand just because I love her so much and came across this....here's some Jessica Biel...

rudy eugene that fucking ass

Catch Up Newbies Erykah Badu RACY but ARTISTIC "First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" PHOTOS with FLAMING LIPS!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    tell'em screwie....they aint ready though...to busy have a "good time" i think that "mercy" song is some type of chanting messges too...or spell casting......i tried to google the words and no one could say what they were....
    opp how you gone like tl but not my post # 11yall dudes sleeping on my postbut yea tl thats another one of those things though but the hook catchy as hell make you not want to change it and i aint gone lie i bang the hell out that track. it aint no teling what that man/women saying sound like some ritual type ish. now see a song like this you know what its all about..

and if you say you dot like this song then **** yo couch

Liked
    1031 times

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast