Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Advice needed: Am I wrong?

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Advice needed: Am I wrong? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Exclamation Advice needed: Am I wrong?

i need a little advice but anyway here's my story...

I've known buddy for about 5 years, in the beginning we started as banging buddies but that went south, since then we've been really cool and have a good friendship. We've had our own separate situations and i was fine with that but for maybe about 3-4 years he's been offering himself(on a daily basis) and politely i declined until recently i was given a proposition to actually have a relationship, i accepted but just haven't given up the kitty yet. For some reason, and this could just be me but, its been 3 weeks and i am ready to call it quits. Every time he brings up the topic of sex i feel disgusted about having sex with HIM. I feel like i am not attracted to buddy anymore; how i was way back when. Honestly i have imagined what it would be like and i felt like i was ready to . I gave him the option of being in an open relationship but he took as a joke when i was completely serious. I told him before anything was official that i needed to become familiar with him again before we had sex but i just don't see that happening for a very very long time. Am i wrong wanting to end it so soon or should i just give buddy a chance?
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Advice needed: Am I wrong? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

ima move this to Flashing Lights for more eyeballs, Orchid

... i say drop him like a sack of potatoes.

If you look at him and want to vomit at the idea of being intimate ... something obviously isn't right. You have mentality moved on... but not physically (friendship-wise).

a open relationship doesn't make any sense in your case.

How can you be in a relationship were your not sexuality attracted to your partner ???

While the both of you had separate situations going on -- ya'll grew apart

If he's bringing up sex in 3 weeks -- he just wanna beat. You can't knock the guy for wanting "that old thing back."

Guys out there, still doing their thing LOVE "banging Buddies." A girl who knows her place and won't get outta line. All you gotta give her a No. 7 super-sized.

Since your holding out on giving it up... its requiring more of him... so he feels its necessary to give a proposition of actually having a relationship so he can beat for a couple weeks/months. Get tired of it. And allow things to go south again.

Catch Up Newbies Advice needed: Am I wrong? screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

opp you hit it right on the head. if you feeling disgusted bout him bringing up sex it might just be the way he says he wants to do something. "like when you gone let me knock the dust off that thang" and you might need to let him know his approach is wrong but. if yall cool/been cool and you got that feeling yall need to have one of them talks and re establish some rules. but he could be pressing sex cause he aint had it in a min and to stop from going/finding that jump off.

Dice City Kid Advice needed: Am I wrong? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i had a similar situation once....i messed with a girl who was stupid fine, but my spidey senses tingled off top...anyhow i wanted to smash without the attachment so i gave her the whole i just came out of a relationship don't want anything serious speil....it was cool for a while and i aint gonna lie....i felt like superman every time that we went at it cause she is fine(ask top shelf)...but honestly it was SUPER physical.....and she didn't take me there mentally...her and my current woman kinda blended together and i'm glad that it happened that way.....don't play with "buddy"....kill him softly

Catch Up Newbies Advice needed: Am I wrong? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

1. seriously, take some meditation time and ask yourself: why am I feeling guilty????? if ur mind says: NO. ur heart says: NO. why not let ur body follow ??

2. unless yall had brain trans plants; all the reasons why yall "went south" the first time are gonna be all the same reasons yall "go south" again

3. If i could, I'd like to take a moment to talk about the female psyche and how the female mind works in this next statement:

We've had our own separate situations and i was FINE with that BUT for maybe about 3-4 years he's been offering himself(on a daily basis)

.............see.......... this what im taking about: WOMEN ARE MENTALLY DESIGNED TO LISTEN TO MEN. men simply think women are just "stupid" when we believe lies or listen to a man thats not "worthy" but its not stupidity alone its a mental predisposition to want to follow a man for procreation. mother nature doesnt care about how dysfunctional a n***o is, thats not her job (just like the oracle on the matrix) her job, as its has been since earth began, is to keep this life cycle replenishing with healthy human off spring. in part A Orchid cleary states "I" was fine with how sh*t was.....now, listening to this N***O work on her brain for 3-4 years now she wants to disreguard her completely logical mind and do something foolish.....smh

following statements men speak into her womb that women are psychologically drawn into for procreation:

"i want you to have my baby"
    "i love you"
    "it doesnt feel the same without the condom"
    "i want to be in a committed relationship with you"
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Advice needed: Am I wrong?
    Liked
    4930 times

EVERYONE GAVE SUCH GREAT ADVICE

Please do not give yourself to this guy, he is just using you. I FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND that he is using you just for sex. So please leave and do not contact him because he will continue to hurt you and make you feel disgusted. Just wait a while, clear your mind, and soon another guy will approach you and he will be better. You dont even have to search or want another guy, he just gonna appear like BAM when you dont even expected.

Catch Up Newbies Advice needed: Am I wrong? MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post

I've known buddy for about 5 years, in the beginning we started as banging buddies but that went south, since then we've been really cool and have a good friendship. We've had our own separate situations and i was fine with that but for maybe about 3-4 years he's been offering himself(on a daily basis) and politely i declined until recently i was given a proposition to actually have a relationship, i accepted but just haven't given up the kitty yet. For some reason, and this could just be me but, its been 3 weeks and i am ready to call it quits. Every time he brings up the topic of sex i feel disgusted about having sex with HIM. I feel like i am not attracted to buddy anymore; how i was way back when. Honestly i have imagined what it would be like and i felt like i was ready to . I gave him the option of being in an open relationship but he took as a joke when i was completely serious. I told him before anything was official that i needed to become familiar with him again before we had sex but i just don't see that happening for a very very long time. Am i wrong wanting to end it so soon or should i just give buddy a chance?
    def lose this clown, if u r not attracted to him u won't trick urself into it, so don't waste ur time

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    EVERYONE GAVE SUCH GREAT ADVICE

Please do not give yourself to this guy, he is just using you. I FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND that he is using you just for sex. So please leave and do not contact him because he will continue to hurt you and make you feel disgusted. Just wait a while, clear your mind, and soon another guy will approach you and he will be better. You dont even have to search or want another guy, he just gonna appear like BAM when you dont even expected.
    i think Orchid was "just using him" too , she did say they started as banging buddies

Catch Up Newbies Advice needed: Am I wrong? SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post

Damn I didn't know that the women of hiphopstan get down like that, maby I need to get on here more often....j/k......

But you say you and your boy been friends and started out as sex buddies and you both were happy with that because there is not emotional connection there and you can leave anytime you feel like it. An example is like playing basketball at 24 hr fitness, compared to playing in the NBA. When you play basketball at 24 your just having fun and if you get tired of playing with your team you can leave freely (sex buddies), but in the NBA you are locked in a contract and if you leave there are consequences (Boyfriend and girlfriend sex).

So you and your boy were having 24 hr basketball sex and you got tired of playing with the same team and wanted to try a new team, so you moved on. But you friend still wanted the 24hr basketball sex back and you started saying no. What you friend did is considered a "simp" move and asked you to be is girlfriend, which forces you to have sex or petty sex with him. The reason why you don't want to have sex with him could be that you can be like some women that does not like the same thing over and over again; you like to be surprised or being spontaneous.

Basically when you offered to be in a open relationship, you are asking to play 24 hr basketball sex again; but you are now in a NBA contract. That's what I am saying about the consequences (boyfriend and girlfriend sex), because he brought emotion into the mix it's going to be hard to break up. So basically I'm say who gives a fuk, it's you body and you got to have control of yourself. If you don't want to have sex with him then don't, don't feel bad cuz you did that. If he doesn't like that get that .38 special and handle you business j/k lol.

Just tryna make it.... Advice needed: Am I wrong? airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

you grew apart from him when y'all had your own things going... No need to pursue if all he talks about is sex with you... they lets you know what he wants... and an open relationship is NEVER a good idea... The concept of an open relationship is cheating in itself and you're using the person you're in the "open" relationship anyway... If you ask me... But all he wants is sex, if you don't feel the same, move on and stop wasting his and your time...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Advice needed: Am I wrong? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Thanks everyone for all the feedback since the post i haven't really been able to see buddy to have a our little heart to heart Oprah moment because he's traveling but i appreciate all of the advice. My nausea level has come down but then again i think i am sexually frustrated and pretty much ready to rape a ni**a but nonetheless i just have to see what happens when he comes home and we talk. Also in the past the reason our situation went south was because he was starting a relationship.