Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ROSEE BLUE STAR LIVE VIDEO -- ROSEE gets BUTT NEKKID!!

Catch Up Newbies ROSEE BLUE STAR LIVE VIDEO -- ROSEE gets BUTT NEKKID!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i feel great.....they should be naked anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Zhao Yun View Post
    I don't care about the element of surprise

YOU'LL CARE IF THIS HAPPEN
    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    this is how joe budden get these hoars people be all surprised about on these boards -- calling him the Mr. Hefner

they already be hoars -- we just don't be knowing... they'll take it off for a dollar, video, or magazine -- imagine what they'll do behind the private walls of a celebrities' home.

In the past 3 days, Stephanie Santiago exposed herself, Rosee, Jenna Shea, Yaris Sanchez in the past, Tahiry is a undercover, Ms Alotta Bootie
    why you know say beautiful april (THOSE BREAST ARE MAGNIFICENT, SHE GOT A WHOLE LOT OF MILK IN THEM THANGS)

1. When the first Rosee WSHH video came out, aww man I was hoping she go nude!!!
    2. Even Lady L from Twerkteam has newds now on WSHH, she got nice smaller b00bs.
    3. I wish it was not all over one day, they could have shown one new video a day this week.

Seriously I am not that surprise, of course I like it but its like we already know the deal. They are small time video models that are well known on the internet, if your not on the internet SEARCHING for these women you would not know any of them. Most of them are strippers and like I said almost always going naked on their twitter picks. Lady L, I know you dont like twerk team but she has newds on wshh, WITH ALL THAT B00TY SHAKING SHE DO IT WAS ABOUT TIME something popped up.

Outside of having a great body these women are just big b00ty models that are always bent over/ showing lots of cleavage. Video models/STRIPPERS have really grown in status since 2005. Of course they have always been seen and known with celebs but now with the internet they have grown. The one main thing that is on everyone minds about any of these ladies is "IS SHE A STRIPPER OR JUST A HOT WHORE?" Besides knowing these rappers they are either promoting parties, a bartender, or stripper.

AWW PHUCK IT, AINT KNOW NEED FOR UNDERSTANDING ANYTHING, MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY THE SHOW WHILE THEY LOOK GOOD/ WE STILL CARE ABOUT THEM.

There will be a new hot video chick this week or over the summer with a great body that we want to see shake them jiggly parts, and she will. I JUST DONT WANT HER TO BE RELATED TO ME

Catch Up Newbies ROSEE BLUE STAR LIVE VIDEO -- ROSEE gets BUTT NEKKID!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    man next thing you know they gone be in a pron series called hip hop honeys or some bull like that and joe budden gone be bank rolling the whole thing he gone be producer and everything. dudes gone be real salty..
    Hip hop honeys was an old DVD thing back when I was just getting out of high school like in 04 -05. I downloaded two DVDs from them some ATL version and the Brazilian one, THE BRAZIL ONE WAS THE BEST.

Snoop Dogg and Uncle Luke did pron dvds and maybe Joe Budden will do the same thing???
    Joe does have the bad ones, just throw another cool pool party

Catch Up Newbies ROSEE BLUE STAR LIVE VIDEO -- ROSEE gets BUTT NEKKID!! cockrocket's Avatar
    Liked
    51 times

fuckin rightious

Catch Up Newbies ROSEE BLUE STAR LIVE VIDEO -- ROSEE gets BUTT NEKKID!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Hip hop honeys was an old DVD thing back when I was just getting out of high school like in 04 -05. I downloaded two DVDs from them some ATL version and the Brazilian one, THE BRAZIL ONE WAS THE BEST.

Snoop Dogg and Uncle Luke did pron dvds and maybe Joe Budden will do the same thing???
    Joe does have the bad ones, just throw another cool pool party
    thats what im saying

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Any full vid?

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Thanx

New Arrival
    Liked