Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!!

Catch Up Newbies PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

DAT ASS

Product of Determination PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by jman0989 View Post
    Same tramp stamp
    stephanie's back was small before
    vixen264003_2047260555233_1019849_n

no stomach tat back then...

Product of Determination PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

white tile bathrooms

6695950337_ba3ebeb8ea_o

7294975576_02204e3e5c_o

310704_2336582028089_1021530730_n

7093639305_891b6e021b_o

Catch Up Newbies PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!!
    Liked
    4930 times

WOW that really must be her, the back tattoo in the injection pic look smeared and blurry. But wow oh wow she really injected her b00ty, it looks f*kin great compared to all those pics and weird injections that has been all over the net. I wonder what her body looked like before injections and any surgery. Damn I thought her b00ty was official, it looked like it was, her legs and thighs match nicley. But wow that is shocking, nice observation everyone.

Catch Up Newbies PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!!
    Liked
    411 times

That is her

Damn

So thats the price... of HHS fame :D

New Arrival
    Liked
    28 times

I think she has slimmed down since this pic or either had more lipo cuz she seems a lil slimmer nowadays but still hella thick

Pre tits and ass injections

New Arrival
    Liked
    28 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    WOW that really must be her, the back tattoo in the injection pic look smeared and blurry. But wow oh wow she really injected her b00ty, it looks f*kin great compared to all those pics and weird injections that has been all over the net. I wonder what her body looked like before injections and any surgery. Damn I thought her b00ty was official, it looked like it was, her legs and thighs match nicley. But wow that is shocking, nice observation everyone.
    Yeh the first time i ever saw her i thought she was legit till i saw older pics and saw how small she was.. She got one of the best enhanced asses out there too. I knew that **** was pretty soft too from the interview she had on true stories radio but the WSHH vid really gave a good look at how nice that ass really is motion. It made me like it even more fake or not even tho by then i already knew it wont natural.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by jman0989 View Post
    Yeh the first time i ever saw her i thought she was legit till i saw older pics and saw how small she was.. She got one of the best enhanced asses out there too. I knew that **** was pretty soft too from the interview she had on true stories radio but the WSHH vid really gave a good look at how nice that ass really is motion. It made me like it even more fake or not even tho by then i already knew it wont natural.
    JMAN is on fire

How da fuqq you find these pics, maybe you heard of her before she got all the enhancments. She was beautiful before, she did not need anything, but for this video model/stripper/ fast life I guess the enhancements will help you better in that lifestyle. HER BODY LOOKS GREAT IN MOTION

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    JMAN is on fire

How da fuqq you find these pics, maybe you heard of her before she got all the enhancments. She was beautiful before, she did not need anything, but for this video model/stripper/ fast life I guess the enhancements will help you better in that lifestyle. HER BODY LOOKS GREAT IN MOTION
    nah breh... she looks 100X better her present state.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    nah breh... she looks 100X better her present state.

can't lie she do, but when I see the before pics of someone that is sexy without enhancments, I prefer the old version.

ITS JUST MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast