Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!!

Product of Determination PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Thumbs down PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!!

a vixen after butt injections, liposuction & tummy tuck!

vixen

Catch Up Newbies PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!!
    Liked
    4930 times

DAMN I WANNA SPANK DAT @SS
    But seriously she has bruises all on her thighs, legs, and side under her arm.

Who is this??

Catch Up Newbies PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!!
    Liked
    411 times

Isnt this what you brays like

A chick has even 1 dent...

Then if a chick has surgery.... ... or niggas show love w/a big asterisk

I fucks w/HHS but sometimes yall are weird... you guys think a chick like Stephanie Santiago happens in nature?

Product of Determination PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post

I fucks w/HHS but sometimes yall are weird... you guys think a chick like Stephanie Santiago happens in nature?
    we don't want to see a girl fresh from under the knife... we just like the results.

Catch Up Newbies PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

this is sad women are putting their body under massive stress to "be accepted" and be seen as "beautiful." (when dudes will get at u reguardless....but anyways... all those x's are prolly where they inserted the needles and fluid for the injections.....

im not saying the end results dont look "attractive" but i am saying how much; is too much to put the body thru

and how brainwashed are we becoming that we are NOT using our free GOD given power to change our bodies with excercise and diet as opposed to using lasers, needles, razors, suction devices and spending thousands of dollars for something we can do naturally where the only side affect is becoming healthier and living longer
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    this is sad women are putting their body under massive stress to "be accepted" and be seen as "beautiful." (when dudes will get at u reguardless....but anyways... all those x's are prolly where they inserted the needles and fluid for the injections.....

im not saying the end results dont look "attractive" but i am saying how much; is too much to put the body thru

and how brainwashed are we becoming that we are NOT using our free GOD given power to change our bodies with excercise and diet as opposed to using lasers, needles, razors, suction devices and spending thousands of dollars for something we can do naturally where the only side affect is becoming healthier and living longer
    Exactly... dont get me wrong, I objectify women just like anyone else here

But I draw the line at shytting on em for any reason... either not being perfect... or getting surgery

Dudes here **** on chicks for getting surgery... not getting surgery... being shopped... not being shopped.... I dont get it mayne. Id love to see the chicks dudes are smashing

Liked
    4930 times

Im a part of KEEP HOPE ALIVE if Stephanie santiago whole body is real
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    But I like natural a whole lot more than surgical, but if she paid for it and it looks nice I would say WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    we don't want to see a girl fresh from under the knife... we just like the results.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL yeah the end results if they look natural

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post

Yes it is truley sad but this aint nothing new. I do love all sizes and shapes when it comes to women, tall, short, fat, skinny, thick, any shade, moon chin (love ya carmel candy lool) as long as they have a great personality. On here of course looking at a picture you cant tell personality (unless you see that stripper locker room lol). Im always wondering what these (almost all posted here) look like before surgey, without makeup, without extension, YOU SEE HOW CRAZY I WENT WHEN KEYSHIA DIOR HAS ON NO MAKE UP. She looks great without makeup, I wish she would calm down all that big hair and makeup and just be a little bit more natural.
    Its hard HERE, HERE THE INTERNET to see women that are not enhanced with surgery, photoshop, or both.

SADLY THESE WOMEN ARE ALL ABOUT WANTING TO BE SEEN AND GO OVER THE TOP TO GET NOTICE BY SOME RAPPER OR RICH DUDE. Thats why I always hope she (any girl posted) is not any one I know/ really cared about.

Exactly... dont get me wrong, I objectify women just like anyone else here

But I draw the line at shytting on em for any reason... either not being perfect... or getting surgery

Dudes here **** on chicks for getting surgery... not getting surgery... being shopped... not being shopped.... I dont get it mayne. Id love to see the chicks dudes are smashing
    I aint shytting on none of these girls unless they look like Pebbelz which is just wrong in billions of ways or these chicks with a bunch of tats and their face is .
    Most of these women put themselves in these situations, HELL MOST OF THEM ARE STRIPPERS.

I know I say Nya lee is ugly but she aint, I just can get pass the short hair on her, I really want to see her with an afro or maybe the hairstyle that Bria has on now.

BUT WHO IS THE LADY GETTING THE WORK DONE?

Catch Up Newbies PHOTO: A INSECURE Vixen BRUISED UP, HOME Recovering After BUTT INJECTIONS, LIPOSUCTION & TUMMY TUCK!! MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

that looks painful

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    that looks painful
    painful for only a week or two...

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    painful for only a week or two...
    BUT WHO IS SHE???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast