Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: DAMN... INNOCENT Girl Got A BoTTLE BUSTED OVER The Head During Chris Brown and Drake FIGHT!!

Product of Determination DAMN... INNOCENT Girl Got A BoTTLE BUSTED OVER The Head During Chris Brown and Drake FIGHT!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default DAMN... INNOCENT Girl Got A BoTTLE BUSTED OVER The Head During Chris Brown and Drake FIGHT!!

n innocent female clubgoer was gushing blood last night ... after she was struck by a flying bottle in the middle of the Chris Brown nightclub brawl ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Hollie C. -- a 24-year-old Australian tourist who went to club W.i.P. Wednesday night with some friends.

Hollie tells us she was hanging out and having a good time when the brawl exploded between Brown's entourage and Drake's entourage.

Hollie tells us, "Within a few moments of noticing glass being thrown around, I saw a glass bottle headed towards me; consequently hitting me in the head."

"I immediately started to bleed and proceeded to fall in and out of consciousness."

Hollie says ... in the midst of the chaos, she was transported to a local hospital by herself where she received 16 stitches to close up the bloody gash. She also received a tetanus shot.

Hollie was released from the hospital early this morning ... and has since filed a police report ... but tells us, "I had to take the subway home with no money or jacket. Nobody would even sit beside me. My friends were so scared because they did not know where I was."
    fdsag

chris-brown-fight-bystander-injury

daf

Catch Up Newbies DAMN... INNOCENT Girl Got A BoTTLE BUSTED OVER The Head During Chris Brown and Drake FIGHT!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    fdsag

chris-brown-fight-bystander-injury

daf
    Ok...I'd be suing the f*ck outta somebody.

#mealticket

Catch Up Newbies DAMN... INNOCENT Girl Got A BoTTLE BUSTED OVER The Head During Chris Brown and Drake FIGHT!! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

thats crazy...

Catch Up Newbies DAMN... INNOCENT Girl Got A BoTTLE BUSTED OVER The Head During Chris Brown and Drake FIGHT!! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

"I immediately started to bleed and proceeded to fall in and out of consciousness." - Hollie C.

Started not to give a **** and stop fearing the consequence
    Drinking every night because we drink to my accomplishments
    Faded way too long I'm floating in and out on consciousness" - Drake (HeadLines)

Catch Up Newbies DAMN... INNOCENT Girl Got A BoTTLE BUSTED OVER The Head During Chris Brown and Drake FIGHT!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fleece Johnson View Post
    "I immediately started to bleed and proceeded to fall in and out of consciousness." - Hollie C.

Started not to give a **** and stop fearing the consequence
    Drinking every night because we drink to my accomplishments
    Faded way too long I'm floating in and out on consciousness" - Drake (HeadLines)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    FLEECE GOTT IT YOU WIN

Just tryna make it.... DAMN... INNOCENT Girl Got A BoTTLE BUSTED OVER The Head During Chris Brown and Drake FIGHT!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

she is gonna get PAID
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Product of Determination DAMN... INNOCENT Girl Got A BoTTLE BUSTED OVER The Head During Chris Brown and Drake FIGHT!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by airforce318 View Post
    she is gonna get PAID
    yup

Catch Up Newbies DAMN... INNOCENT Girl Got A BoTTLE BUSTED OVER The Head During Chris Brown and Drake FIGHT!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

one of the many reason why i dont do club. lounges and jazz spots are so much better