Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sara Jay and Angelina Castro Rooting for Miami Heat.....IF THEY WIN EVERYBIDY GETTING SUXXED OFF

Catch Up Newbies Sara Jay and Angelina Castro Rooting for Miami Heat.....IF THEY WIN EVERYBIDY GETTING SUXXED OFF
    Liked
    4930 times

OH SH!T ITS ON

Angelina Castro & Sara Jay #Team BJ NBA
    from carolina warehouse
    iCried......(Look it up) Here's the rules though...#1 being you have to follow them on Twitter. Both of them. Here are the rest of the rules...They are going to stream it LIVE..

Members of Angelina Castro’s Official Site or Sara Jay’s Official Site as of August 1, 2012 are first in line based on length of membership.
    If any member of the Heat or the coaching staff shows up, they are next in line (as long as they are followers!)
    Whoever is a follower who shows up in either a ‘I Love Sara Jay’ or ‘Once You Go Hispanic Don’t Panic’ or Sara Jay’s Juicy ‘T.I.T.S’ Tshirt is next in line
    Anyone who shows up in a TeamBJNBA Tshirt is next in line
    Anyone who shows up in a Miami Heat Official Tshirt or Jersey is next in line
    The next order is based on submission of complete paperwork and releases
    ANYONE GETTING A BJ MUST CONSENT TO THE EVENT BEING FILMED, STREAMED LIVE and/or SOLD ON A DVD or WEBSITE in the future – NO EXCEPTIONS – Release to be posted here soon
    You CAN wear a mask to cover your face to collect your BJ but ONLY if your identity is confirmed beforehand.
    YOU MUST HAVE A CONFIRMED TEST FROM TALENT TESTING (at your expense) completed and emailed with a copy of your ID no later than 48 hours before the follower blow off. Information on how to test posted soon.
    No admission to the event just to watch.
    No filming or picture taking of any kind.
    All paperwork (release and test) must be emailed to info@teambjnba.com no later than 48 hours before the event.
    We reserve the right to refuse entry for ANY reason, including but not limited to hygene, rude behavior, intoxication or otherwise.
    A registered MALE nurse will be on the premises to inspect for hygene.
    You FULLY and COMPLETELY will release Sara Jay & Angelina Castro from any claims of any kind arising out of your participation.

*** This is a ONE TIME event. Collect on August 2 in Miami, or don’t collect at all ***
    ***We reserve the right to change the date, rules & location as needed ***
    *** For those that cannot come to the event, it will be streamed live, details to follow how to watch ***

Am I the only one that is hoping...NO PRAYING that one of those 'Black Twitter' cats gets caught on film at this sonofabitch?

Catch Up Newbies Sara Jay and Angelina Castro Rooting for Miami Heat.....IF THEY WIN EVERYBIDY GETTING SUXXED OFF screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

well damn it's gone be some dudes that gone be like how much to get that off the air head and price gone double then they got a client for life if the head game is official.

Product of Determination Sara Jay and Angelina Castro Rooting for Miami Heat.....IF THEY WIN EVERYBIDY GETTING SUXXED OFF Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

but...

i couldn't be in a room with a bunch of unknown guys just staring as i get my slobber knocka buff'd.

from old videos... sara jay's head game crazy.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Sara Jay and Angelina Castro Rooting for Miami Heat.....IF THEY WIN EVERYBIDY GETTING SUXXED OFF
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

but...
    i couldn't be in a room with a bunch of unknown guys just staring as i get my slobber knocka buff'd.
    from old videos... sara jay's head game crazy.
    I thought it was going to be like guys in a waiting room. Then one guy gets up and gets to pick door 1 (sara) or door 2 (angela) and then get buffed off in a private room. Then he leaves and another person would just do the same, get a choice and then have fun. Then I realize it s just all out in the open a bunch of dudes (it seems like only 3 arrived) get sucked off in front of each other by the p0rnstars. I could not have jumped in, at least there really was not that many guys, so the last dude would be okay.

P0rn Stars Sara Jay & Angelina Castro Deliver on BJ Promise For Heat Championship Win

Liked
    320 times

Good looks on the update Blafy, im with Opp i cant be there getting slobbed off with other dudes jackin and watchin. Is there a video or something?

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    Good looks on the update Blafy, im with Opp i cant be there getting slobbed off with other dudes jackin and watchin. Is there a video or something?
    I dont know, I actually just stumbled upon this when I was just looking at random tumblr pages. Then BAM those pics appear, I thought it was canceled because of the NBA, also I totally forgot about this

Catch Up Newbies Sara Jay and Angelina Castro Rooting for Miami Heat.....IF THEY WIN EVERYBIDY GETTING SUXXED OFF Konfidential4's Avatar
    Liked
    94 times

WOW!! Can't believe that they really went there like that...

No one can say that they didn't hold up there piece of the bargain....DAYUM

Catch Up Newbies Sara Jay and Angelina Castro Rooting for Miami Heat.....IF THEY WIN EVERYBIDY GETTING SUXXED OFF SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Yea, I'm with opp. I'm good on that. It would just feel awkward and beyond weird to get your nut on when there are a room full of guys watching you .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123