Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I HATE To Be the BEARER of BAD NEWS!! But... Memba' MISS KOI?? Well, She's TWO CHEESEBURGERS AWAY and FELL OFF!!!

Product of Determination I HATE To Be the BEARER of BAD NEWS!! But... Memba' MISS KOI?? Well, She's TWO CHEESEBURGERS AWAY and FELL OFF!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink I HATE To Be the BEARER of BAD NEWS!! But... Memba' MISS KOI?? Well, She's TWO CHEESEBURGERS AWAY and FELL OFF!!!

Miss Koi

miss koi (10)

miss koi (8)

miss koi (9)

miss koi (5)

miss koi (7)

miss koi (6)

miss koi (4)

miss koi (1)

Let's POUR OUT a LIL Liquor for these Miss KOI THRoWBACK photos below:

miss koi (2)

MissKoiAirstream2

Catch Up Newbies I HATE To Be the BEARER of BAD NEWS!! But... Memba' MISS KOI?? Well, She's TWO CHEESEBURGERS AWAY and FELL OFF!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

She is still very beautiful to me, she does need to lose some pounds to get back into her old shape. Old shape would definitly get randomly @ss ate in the club

Catch Up Newbies I HATE To Be the BEARER of BAD NEWS!! But... Memba' MISS KOI?? Well, She's TWO CHEESEBURGERS AWAY and FELL OFF!!!
    Liked
    411 times

2 burgers away... from perfection my niggas

Liked
    170 times

A baby and Christianity will do that to ya. Add age to that as well.

New Arrival I HATE To Be the BEARER of BAD NEWS!! But... Memba' MISS KOI?? Well, She's TWO CHEESEBURGERS AWAY and FELL OFF!!!
    Liked
    33 times

yeah, she still fine. more weight or not.

Liked
    411 times

Im gonna go ahead and say she is better than most of the plastic broads posted here. A real NATURAL beauty, extra weight or not.

Liked
    320 times

Yall dudes want the skinny minnies and what not, like dude said up top she 2 burgers away from perfection. She has nothing hanging over, ass still looks good, face still on point she just thicker. If anything she looks more well rounded with that body it suits her. But 5 more burgers we may have a problem

Liked
    4930 times

DO YOU SEE THAT REAL CURVY B00TY

Dice City Kid I HATE To Be the BEARER of BAD NEWS!! But... Memba' MISS KOI?? Well, She's TWO CHEESEBURGERS AWAY and FELL OFF!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

pretty azz hands and feet means she's a keeper in my book

Catch Up Newbies I HATE To Be the BEARER of BAD NEWS!! But... Memba' MISS KOI?? Well, She's TWO CHEESEBURGERS AWAY and FELL OFF!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

she still nice face a lil bigger but still looking good