Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MeMpHiTz EXPOSES K MICHELLE!! HE Purchased the TEETH, TIDD*ES, & AZZ!!

Product of Determination MeMpHiTz EXPOSES K MICHELLE!! HE Purchased the TEETH, TIDD*ES, & AZZ!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    On the real memphitz exposed himself for being a simp, why are you going to buy a female some sh** and get mad when she is making money off of it. He just mad cuz he got played. Your married you should be focused on you family not some old bi***.
    cuz he put her on. and gave K Michelle her start. They were a couple prior to him getting with Toya.

She finally really getting in the spotlight with the ratchet Love and Hip Hop Atlanta in within the first two episode to sell her story they got her kicking dirt on his name. She's calling him a thief, calming he ruined her career, an abuser. She doing interviews throwing dirt on his name. ...

Catch Up Newbies MeMpHiTz EXPOSES K MICHELLE!! HE Purchased the TEETH, TIDD*ES, & AZZ!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    cuz he put her on. and gave K Michelle her start. They were a couple prior to him getting with Toya.

She finally really getting in the spotlight with the ratchet Love and Hip Hop Atlanta in within the first two episode to sell her story they got her kicking dirt on his name. She's calling him a thief, calming he ruined her career, an abuser. She doing interviews throwing dirt on his name. ...
    ahhh I see why he is speaking up now

I dont watch the show so phuck it

Member MeMpHiTz EXPOSES K MICHELLE!! HE Purchased the TEETH, TIDD*ES, & AZZ!! bpondexter1's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

She never said thank you for the azz though. Lol. I don't know man, he seems salty for no reason. On the show, she never says his name or exactly who it was. To me she's been on it for a min(before the rachet show). She's been all over R. Kelly's last 2 albums. She has a few videos of her in the studio with him. I think it was the social media that pointed fingers at Memphitz, causing him to respond like a female. To be honest, if that man physically abused her, he don't get any props from me. If she's lying, she's one helluva actress. I don't think fake azz is accepted yet. However, the teeth and tiddays is. As a man, we usually don't respond to bs that females say or do. So he's looking real unfamiliar right now.

Catch Up Newbies MeMpHiTz EXPOSES K MICHELLE!! HE Purchased the TEETH, TIDD*ES, & AZZ!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    breh, she messed with memphitz years ago. Memphitz didn't start dating Toya this year or last year.

the old pics of K Michelle is from June 2011. the new pics from this week. The pics isn't for comparison to show a change in her body.
    oh ok im thinking those were before and after

Catch Up Newbies MeMpHiTz EXPOSES K MICHELLE!! HE Purchased the TEETH, TIDD*ES, & AZZ!!
    Liked
    411 times

Damn now shes out with all them new parts fuckin the next dude

He lost

Product of Determination MeMpHiTz EXPOSES K MICHELLE!! HE Purchased the TEETH, TIDD*ES, & AZZ!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by bpondexter1 View Post
    she never says his name or exactly who it was.
    K-Michelle-release-party

4:38 mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12