Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

H I D E


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree2Likes

MeMpHiTz EXPOSES K MICHELLE!! HE Purchased the TEETH, TIDD*ES, & AZZ!!

This is a discussion on MeMpHiTz EXPOSES K MICHELLE!! HE Purchased the TEETH, TIDD*ES, & AZZ!! within the Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum) forums, part of the Picture Forum category; MeMpHiTz EXPOSES K MICHELLE!! a few previously posted photos of K Michelle....

  1. #1
    Opp
    Opp is offline
    Product of Determination Opp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    21,517
    Liked
    4953 times

    Default MeMpHiTz EXPOSES K MICHELLE!! HE Purchased the TEETH, TIDD*ES, & AZZ!!

    MeMpHiTz EXPOSES K MICHELLE!!





    instagr.am

    a few previously posted photos of K Michelle.

    125493014

    176173264



    298289677

  2. #2
    Catch Up Newbies blafy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,427
    Liked
    4722 times

    Default

    which ones are the old pics, they all look like she had big round parts without the doctors help

  3. #3
    Catch Up Newbies screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,162
    Liked
    982 times

    Default

    damn how he gone air her out like that?? dude fell in love and he spent al the dough on her then she called it quits on his ass. so he done got played and this is the result??
    im with blafy which one are the old one's??

  4. #4
    Opp
    Opp is offline
    Product of Determination Opp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    21,517
    Liked
    4953 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    damn how he gone air her out like that?? dude fell in love and he spent al the dough on her then she called it quits on his ass. so he done got played and this is the result??
    im with blafy which one are the old one's??
    When I said old pics... I didn't mean before the enhancements. The "old" pics of K MICHELLE i posted last year. K Michelle messed with Memphitz a long while ago. She likely got the tiddies, azz, and teeth done while they were in the relationship.

    As we all know, he's married to Toya now.

    edit.

    Now that i went back to that old thread posted in June 2011 in the song K Michelle says "thank you for the tiddies and the teeth tho"

    http://youtu.be/uU8SoKU6msE?t=25s

  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,162
    Liked
    982 times

    Default

    mane even looking at the older thread she looks the same as above

  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies blafy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,427
    Liked
    4722 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    When I said old pics... I didn't mean before the enhancements. The "old" pics of K MICHELLE i posted last year. K Michelle messed with Memphitz a long while ago. She likely got the tiddies, azz, and teeth done while they were in the relationship.

    As we all know, he's married to Toya now.

    edit.

    Now that i went back to that old thread posted in June 2011 in the song K Michelle says "thank you for the tiddies and the teeth tho"

    @KMICHELLE #FREESTYLE MEDLEY S T O R M - YouTube
    1. AT LEAST SHE SAID THANK YOU
    2. Why do you care, you have a wife so just be with her
    3. Reality shows make people who no one has heard in a long time relevant and a bunch of old stuff come to light on the internet

    Well K michelle you look fantastic so Thank you Memphitz for buying her the stuff, and Thank You K michelle for keeping it up look perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty

  7. #7
    Opp
    Opp is offline
    Product of Determination Opp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    21,517
    Liked
    4953 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    mane even looking at the older thread she looks the same as above
    breh, she messed with memphitz years ago. Memphitz didn't start dating Toya this year or last year.

    the old pics of K Michelle is from June 2011. the new pics from this week. The pics isn't for comparison to show a change in her body.

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies blafy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,427
    Liked
    4722 times

    Default



    why do i find this so EROTIC?

    Like a sexy ninja chick

  9. #9
    Catch Up Newbies SourMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bad bitches and cold drinks
    Posts
    476
    Liked
    375 times

    Default

    On the real memphitz exposed himself for being a simp, why are you going to buy a female some sh** and get mad when she is making money off of it. He just mad cuz he got played. Your married you should be focused on you family not some old bi***.
    atalien69 and blafy like this.

  10. #10
    Catch Up Newbies blafy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,427
    Liked
    4722 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    On the real memphitz exposed himself for being a simp, why are you going to buy a female some sh** and get mad when she is making money off of it. He just mad cuz he got played. Your married you should be focused on you family not some old bi***.
    evrything you said her I was going to say but did not know how to word it

    I was to tired to post and just kept looking at that well bought body

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 08:56 AM
  2. K Michelle ADMITTED Her Teeth and CHEST is FAKE... But WHAT About Her AZZ??
    By Opp in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 12:07 PM
  3. K Michelle Teeth Before Surgery PHOTO!!!
    By Opp in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:37 PM
  4. K Michelle EXPOSES Her N!PPLES INTENTIONALLY Wearing A SEE-THRU TOP!!!
    By Opp in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 10:21 AM
  5. Toya Wright and Memphitz out in PARIS -- yeah They're Perriering!!!
    By Opp in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 11:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •