Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: this is how fathers should do their son's before they go out!! no ladies just some real sh**

Catch Up Newbies this is how fathers should do their son's before they go out!! no ladies just some real sh** screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Default this is how fathers should do their son's before they go out!! no ladies just some real sh**

i know your nuts hurt classic line. and the bad thing bout this is that back in the late 90's or so the country stars use to wear tight jeans or as we called em back in the day nut huggers. with these young cats smoking weed and wearing tight clothes i know they gone be shooting blanks.

Catch Up Newbies this is how fathers should do their son's before they go out!! no ladies just some real sh**
    Liked
    4930 times

USE THE EMBED DUDE

1. the embarrassment
    2. why did he have his hands behind his head at the beginning, is he being arrested?
    3. IMAGINE IF DIPSET WAS SUPER HOT WITH THE PINK CLOTHING and then add the tight jeans

4. WTF IS GOING ON, YOU NEVER HEARD OF A BOY LEAVING THE HOUSE AND THE PARENT SAYING "OH NO YOU AINT LOOKING LIKE THAT WEARING THOSE CLOTHES GO CHANGE". this was the stereotype of a young female, these young guys got it twisted

Catch Up Newbies this is how fathers should do their son's before they go out!! no ladies just some real sh** screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    USE THE EMBED DUDE

1. the embarrassment
    2. why did he have his hands behind his head at the beginning, is he being arrested?
    3. IMAGINE IF DIPSET WAS SUPER HOT WITH THE PINK CLOTHING and then add the tight jeans

4. WTF IS GOING ON, YOU NEVER HEARD OF A BOY LEAVING THE HOUSE AND THE PARENT SAYING "OH NO YOU AINT LOOKING LIKE THAT WEARING THOSE CLOTHES GO CHANGE". this was the stereotype of a young female, these young guys got it twisted

preciate it bruh

1. yea it is embarrsing
    2. i think his dad or father figure made him do it
    3. pink clothing doesnt bother me but tight jeans do
    4.most times parents let boys out the house any type of way

Product of Determination this is how fathers should do their son's before they go out!! no ladies just some real sh** Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

frank oceanin' it

Catch Up Newbies this is how fathers should do their son's before they go out!! no ladies just some real sh** TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

if every guy had a father in the home perhaps theyd have someone to check them like this before they leave the house
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Dice City Kid this is how fathers should do their son's before they go out!! no ladies just some real sh** ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

that's how i would do my son....and his homeboys