Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: DOES WAYNE BRADY HAVE TO CHOKE A B!TCH!!!! Wayne Brady Calls Out Bill Maher Over Obama Comments

Catch Up Newbies DOES WAYNE BRADY HAVE TO CHOKE A B!TCH!!!! Wayne Brady Calls Out Bill Maher Over Obama Comments
    Liked
    4930 times

Default DOES WAYNE BRADY HAVE TO CHOKE A B!TCH!!!! Wayne Brady Calls Out Bill Maher Over Obama Comments

AIYSHA Tyler is really pretty but really weird at the same time. I used to get her and Gaberielle Union confused when I was in my teens because they kind of looked similar. But then I realiezed how tall Aiysha is, and I started to recognize faces, then it went like BAM. Gabby is the hottest one, Aiysha is weird but still sexy

Product of Determination DOES WAYNE BRADY HAVE TO CHOKE A B!TCH!!!! Wayne Brady Calls Out Bill Maher Over Obama Comments Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies DOES WAYNE BRADY HAVE TO CHOKE A B!TCH!!!! Wayne Brady Calls Out Bill Maher Over Obama Comments
    Liked
    820 times

couldnt have said it better wayne..........i watch bill maher but as the white boy he is........he needs to stay in his lane as far as the black comments go...........he can say some profound, think-outside-of-the-box, intelligent things about politics and religion which is why i watch real time..........but every blue moon he'll show how white he wishes he wasn't by gettin' in this comfort zone of ignorance by making what he thinks are smart comments about Obama's "blackness".........