Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR??

Product of Determination Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    you shouldn't put them out there like that....it's an isle full of hair products and lotion....

she wasn't forced by the photography sites shown in the watermarks to take the pics.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR??
    Liked
    4930 times

DeadreaLPRO

He broke her down like crazy, see there are small things wrong, I knew those ashy knees and elbows were off. See its like she needs to leave this low class stuff and amp it up a little more. She gotta hit the gym more and lotion up alot. Im sure she looks better than regular everyday chicks

He's On Fire! Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Them knuckles, knees, and elbows tell me she took alot of L's in the sandbox as a kid
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Catch Up Newbies Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR??
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    DeadreaLPRO

He broke her down like crazy, see there are small things wrong, I knew those ashy knees and elbows were off. See its like she needs to leave this low class stuff and amp it up a little more. She gotta hit the gym more and lotion up alot. Im sure she looks better than regular everyday chicks
    Bruh as far as shes concerned she came up

Another point for the rat stamp.

She bad, dont get it twisted. but cmon man lets break it down. What kind of classy lady do you know that

- goes to parties where niggas are literally walking around with their dicks out
    - is ashy in the summer PERIOD, but ESPECIALLY in a club, TAKING PICTURES (bruh I dont even get ashy after hours in a swimming pool in this weather)
    - walks around parties in cheap ass lingerie

Any one of those things would be a red flag, but all three?????

Like I said... shes bad But she has prob never left the borders of her city, in 40 years

Catch Up Newbies Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

yall are my brothers (except hustlman) but im mad at yall for this

yall saying this hate cause shes BROWN

yall aint say sh*t about bubbles cellulite thighs or runny egg knees!
    nobody mentioned how man-ly jenna look in this pic like a cross between animal and miss piggy
    nobody said anything about this chick with the homely a$$ scarf
    Nobody (cept my good Bro Ish) said ANYTHING about this chick trailer trash a$$ hair weave

I could go in but im not gone take it there, we all like who we like no matter the color of size or hair or whatever but i cant stand by and watch this flat stomach big booty lady with pretty face get torn apart simply cause shes BROWN
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    4930 times

Its not because she was brown ...... smh its because she was ashy and bits of her were kind of off. She was not ugly at all just needed more toch ups to be a professional "urban model" Urban model because thats all we been posting here...big b00ty b!tches.

I said Bubbles had a big forehead, and she also is looking older....but phuck it she is still hot.

Jenna is a $200 ho, we always say that

The chick with the scarf....... no one eveb bituce she had a scarf, we were looking at her nude body

The girl with the phucked up hair...also looking at her nude body

Catch Up Newbies Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Its not because she was brown ...... smh its because she was ashy and bits of her were kind of off. She was not ugly at all just needed more toch ups to be a professional "urban model" Urban model because thats all we been posting here...big b00ty b!tches.

I said Bubbles had a big forehead, and she also is looking older....but phuck it she is still hot.

Jenna is a $200 ho, we always say that

The chick with the scarf....... no one eveb bituce she had a scarf, we were looking at her nude body

The girl with the phucked up hair...also looking at her nude body
    those other girls didnt get the 12 point tear a part like this lady we all shoot a funny line or two but i have never seen a whole 20 lines devoted to pointing out every ones flaw and she was way more naked with the thong on

I enjoy talking about all the ladies on the stan with yall but im an equal opportunity hata, if we tear her a part what makes the other girls exempt

Liked
    1033 times

Catch Up Newbies Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    yall are my brothers (except hustlman) but im mad at yall for this

yall saying this hate cause shes BRO...
    HEyyyy YOU!!!..........
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Liked
    411 times

Tightlipped the thread asked "would you sponsor her"... people answered

Plus like I said... this chick is walking around with her goods out for free like thats a good idea. All the chicks you posted generally at least get paid to do the same

Everybody acknowledges she's bad... Bria Myles, Melyssa Milan and a lot of other dark skinned chicks get "love" (if thats what you wanna call what goes on here) here, I'm not sure what the problem is. If you wanna complain about her you gotta complain about the whole forum, you got dudes calling chicks fat/ugly/"2 burgers away" for being anything less than "picture perfect". In this case though the chick clearly exhibited ratchetness and people spoke on it... I don't see what the problem is. Shes still bad, if she was in the club w/clothes on it would be a whole different thread. Esp if her knees and elbows were covered

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast