Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR??

Catch Up Newbies Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

im with tl on this one this thread is just like smash or pass or when opp drop's the weekly club thing. i mean dude broke it down like he was going to marry her but decided not to to cause she ashy. she cool though ashy or not. like none of yall went out with the fellas and forgot the lotion and you hitting the club. and you trying to put a drop of 10-w40 penzoil on them knuckles

Product of Determination Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    i cant stand by and watch this flat stomach big booty lady with pretty face get torn apart simply cause shes BROWN

our members got self hatred and mainly only like light skin women.

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    im with tl on this one this thread is just like smash or pass or when opp drop's the weekly club thing. i mean dude broke it down like he was going to marry her but decided not to to cause she ashy. she cool though ashy or not. like none of yall went out with the fellas and forgot the lotion and you hitting the club. and you trying to put a drop of 10-w40 penzoil on them knuckles

exactly. these guys crucified this woman. smh
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    HEyyyy YOU!!!..........

i didnt know "el jefe" existed until this quote....anywayz.......

this seems like the kind of gif Mr Cees or Funkmaster flex would post... : Charlamagne Tha God - What if Funkmaster Flex Told The Truth [Video]

Leave tough guys (LIKE ME THE BOOS) tied to a (BIG HARD) brick with FRANK ocean..........
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

DeadReaL Pro Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? DeadreaLPRO's Avatar
    Liked
    45 times

really...REALLY!?!?!?

Yo I hear what Tight saying and where he comin from and I respect his right to voice his opinion. But I was asked MINE!!!! Point, Blank, Period! So I did the only thing a DEADREAL INDIVIDUAL CAN DO!!!!!! I told what I felt!
    In a perfect world most would not scrutinize every inherent flaw one has, every imperfection, every scar, pock mark, mole, dimple of fat, the way yo left eye don't seem to follow yo right eye every where it goes, the space that's BETWEEN yo eyes that's just a lil' too big, one breast smaller than the other, you too short, too tall and lanky, yo damn head too big, yo damn head too small, you smell like Limburger n***a, ya breath smell like a herbbie
    curbby on a hot day! The List Is endless for how cruel we can be to one another. **** aint right and Im not here to defend someone's right to be cruel and insensitive. I can get on some ole' societal sh!t and talk about how this is damaging to this persons self esteem or how that impacts the perception of darker skinned sistas... BUT N***A I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT!!!!!! I'M DEADREAL!!!! Now, I LOVE ALL WOMEN OF ALL HUES, SHAPES, SIZES, ETHNIC BACKGROUNDS, ETC!!!! I right-click on chicks that may have a a$$ i like or a cute left titty/ areola combo. I usually don't give two F**KS about the scarf a broad wearing or whether her skin is fair enough! Hell, if that scarf sh!t bothers me that much but I like the pic, N***A, I photoshop that sh!t out! DOES SHE HAVE A PHATT A$$?????? ARE HER RATIOS RESPECTABLE? IS THE RACK PROPER? Would I HIT???? IS SHE EVEN REMOTELY CUTE???
    THIS IS THE ONLY CRITERIA I USE ON THIS BOARD TO ADD TO MY ARCHIVES, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A QUESTION WAS PUT FORTH BY OUR ILLUSTRIOUS ADMINISTRATOR AND I TOOK THE
    TIME OUT OF MY BUSY DAY TO GIVE MY HONEST OPINION! The subject was a beautiful woman with a GREAT body that, unfortunately made some questionable decisions about how she chose to attend a promotional even. I don't know how tha brothaz figured she did it for free, as she clearly (along with NutBOI) "Worked" the event as the entertainment/ eye candy of tha night! But none the less, her "choices" included not moisturizing her body and exposing said ashy parts to tha world ON FILM! FOR MONEY! TRYING TA LOOK SEXY!!!!! WITH N***AZ WITH THEY NUTS OUT...IN SEE THRU GENIE PANTS!!!!!! I have dated all shades of sistas and DON'T DISCRIM-MI-HATE when it comes to skin color. I like CHOCOLATE, MOCHA, CARAMEL, REDBONES, YELLABONES, TAN SNOWBUNNIES ( though not the orange ones- sh!ts nasty!!), and ALL SHADES OF BROWN ( AFRICAN OR LATINA). I DON'T DO ALBINOS HOWEVER! Just not my cup of tea! I don't have issue with anything created by GOD. I do However, hold a muf**ka responsible for the choices they make. She could have come better than she did! That's all i'm sayin'! Sure otha chicks have questionable pics posted of them. But how many times are our opinions actually solicited? I only did my duty as a DEADREAL INDIVIDUAL in being DEADREAL in my response!

It's BEEN DEADREAL, DEADREALPRO
    ( OF DEADREAL PRODUCTIONS, ATLANTA , GA.)

Product of Determination Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by DeadreaLPRO View Post
    A QUESTION WAS PUT FORTH BY OUR ILLUSTRIOUS ADMINISTRATOR
    illustrious

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

really...REALLY!?!?!?

Yo I hear what Tight saying and where he comin from and I respect his right to voice his opinion. But I was asked MINE!!!! Point, Blank, Period! So I did the only thing a DEADREAL INDIVIDUAL CAN DO!!!!!! I told what I felt!
    In a perfect world most would not scrutinize every inherent flaw one has, every imperfection, every scar, pock mark, mole, dimple of fat, the way yo left eye don't seem to follow yo right eye every where it goes, the space that's BETWEEN yo eyes that's just a lil' too big, one breast smaller than the other, you too short, too tall and lanky, yo damn head too big, yo damn head too small, you smell like Limburger n***a, ya breath smell like a herbbie
    curbby on a hot day! The List Is endless for how cruel we can be to one another. **** aint right and Im not here to defend someone's right to be cruel and insensitive. I can get on some ole' societal sh!t and talk about how this is damaging to this persons self esteem or how that impacts the perception of darker skinned sistas... BUT N***A I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT!!!!!! I'M DEADREAL!!!! Now, I LOVE ALL WOMEN OF ALL HUES, SHAPES, SIZES, ETHNIC BACKGROUNDS, ETC!!!! I right-click on chicks that may have a a$$ i like or a cute left titty/ areola combo. I usually don't give two F**KS about the scarf a broad wearing or whether her skin is fair enough! Hell, if that scarf sh!t bothers me that much but I like the pic, N***A, I photoshop that sh!t out! DOES SHE HAVE A PHATT A$$?????? ARE HER RATIOS RESPECTABLE? IS THE RACK PROPER? Would I HIT???? IS SHE EVEN REMOTELY CUTE???
    THIS IS THE ONLY CRITERIA I USE ON THIS BOARD TO ADD TO MY ARCHIVES, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A QUESTION WAS PUT FORTH BY OUR ILLUSTRIOUS ADMINISTRATOR AND I TOOK THE
    TIME OUT OF MY BUSY DAY TO GIVE MY HONEST OPINION! The subject was a beautiful woman with a GREAT body that, unfortunately made some questionable decisions about how she chose to attend a promotional even. I don't know how tha brothaz figured she did it for free, as she clearly (along with NutBOI) "Worked" the event as the entertainment/ eye candy of tha night! But none the less, her "choices" included not moisturizing her body and exposing said ashy parts to tha world ON FILM! FOR MONEY! TRYING TA LOOK SEXY!!!!! WITH N***AZ WITH THEY NUTS OUT...IN SEE THRU GENIE PANTS!!!!!! I have dated all shades of sistas and DON'T DISCRIM-MI-HATE when it comes to skin color. I like CHOCOLATE, MOCHA, CARAMEL, REDBONES, YELLABONES, TAN SNOWBUNNIES ( though not the orange ones- sh!ts nasty!!), and ALL SHADES OF BROWN ( AFRICAN OR LATINA). I DON'T DO ALBINOS HOWEVER! Just not my cup of tea! I don't have issue with anything created by GOD. I do However, hold a muf**ka responsible for the choices they make. She could have come better than she did! That's all i'm sayin'! Sure otha chicks have questionable pics posted of them. But how many times are our opinions actually solicited? I only did my duty as a DEADREAL INDIVIDUAL in being DEADREAL in my response!

It's BEEN DEADREAL, DEADREALPRO
    ( OF DEADREAL PRODUCTIONS, ATLANTA , GA.)

:2KFDL82*$::2KFDL82*$::2KFDL82*$::hahaaa::hahaaa:
    didnt read none of that can i get some cliff notes??

DeadReaL Pro Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? DeadreaLPRO's Avatar
    Liked
    45 times

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    :2KFDL82*$::2KFDL82*$::2KFDL82*$::hahaaa::hahaaa:
    didnt read none of that can i get some cliff notes??
    Yall ever feel like Lupe really WAS onto sumthin with that dumb it down song?
    I guess maybe we should stick to shootin' one-liners to pics of ass.

Ill keep my opinions to myself and get back to stealth mode.

Catch Up Newbies Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

i feel the same way some time about "dumbed down"...and ur right something "long" (aka more than 4 1/2 lines) round here.. and it gets a no-read...its a sign of the times...attention spans are short....blame microwaves and dvds....there was a time u had to wait for a tape or video to rewind, it taught patience....

anywho dont stop posting ur thoughts on the count of me i for one appreciate having my brain sparked....my only point was that i see trash on the sight that people are silent about then i see a cute chick and a diff story...no harm loss though
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    1031 times

it aint that it just that this is all bout some chick with some ashy knees and bows. you put way to much into it bruh now if this was some political shti then i would have read and probably typed something similar to what you just did.

Dice City Kid Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

ay bruh....don't censor yourself for anybody....we all weigh in.....at the same time you can't get all upset when people don't see things your way.....life would be too boring if everyone was the same....keep doin you.....hell she was ashy in tacky lingirie NO im not sponsoring
    p.s. tightlipped i did say something about bubbles....and jenna shea(and you know that's my snow flake kryptonite)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast