Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR??

Product of Determination Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Arrow Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR??

Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL??

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR??
    Liked
    4930 times

I felt like she is a great looking hometown girl that made all the wrong hood descions.

One wshh video and Kay Slay rooftop photshoot and she would be the baddest chick from her hood..................???????????????? If that is a good thing

Well she looks nice anyway

Catch Up Newbies Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR??
    Liked
    411 times

Agreed, certified booger but god damn does she have it

You know she is prob Montana Deleon status though.... not even worth a **** suck

Product of Determination Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

what automatically makes her a "certified booger"?

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

I think she needs to hit the gym harder and eat better to look more like a model! Booger, nah but she is surrounded around boogerish stuff so that could make her kind of boogery

Liked
    411 times

Shes walking around a club in lingerie and not getting paid for it, for starters

DeadReaL Pro Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? DeadreaLPRO's Avatar
    Liked
    45 times

I think overall she's right!. She's obviously holdin' in the a$$ department. She's pretty....a lot prettier than most average chicks we see with nice shapes and phatt a$$e$. She keeps her wig shook and nails/ toes lookin' up to par. However, I do have some small issues some things here:

A$$ Does qualify her as a contender

She Is VERY Pretty, though the contacts throw me completely off:

But Fellas, tell me if i'm off base here:
    BabyGirl way too cute to be this damn ashy at public events, where modeling is your trade and appearance is subject to critique?
    Dem Knees & Bows are in bad need of some shea butter, ambi, jergens, something!!!!! A$$ IS PHATT THOUGH!!!!

Look at the elbows!

Baby hair is tamed on this shot, but there are others where that sh!t look questionable.....BUT LOOK @ DA KNEES MAN!!!!
    Hands could be moisturized as a by-product and side benefit of lotioning them damn knees & bows

Either Bad angle on babyhair or that SH!T just jacked up:

She was either a very active tomboy as a shorty or them knees got serious mileage on em!

This is what decent knees will do for a chick (Left) and how jacked up knees will diminish a chick leg swag!

She also has something going on with her feet that throw me as well....did she take a hot pot of grits to tha top of the feet or sumthin?
    Her baby hair alright here, but the back of the legs could be tighter. Two weeks away from cottage cheese! More shea butter on them spots could help the arms and chest areas.

And buddy wrong as HELL for walkin round wit his nutz out...
    Don't know what kind of event this was, and I know you gotta have sumthin for tha Ladies- But fellas...could you attend an event with n***az walkin' around with they nutz hangin'?

Overall, She could get it early! As I said, she's way better that most we see. She should get more Modeling opps. Everything would be photoshopped tho....She is fine and I would Beast F**k that proper!

Thank You For Your Post Opp

Catch Up Newbies Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

She nice but its somethin about her that gives me a feeling that she's older than she appears! She just seems like an older chick that still has it, out clubbing with her nieces... I'd sponser for the nite...

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Shes walking around a club in lingerie and not getting paid for it, for starters
    point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadreaLPRO View Post

BabyGirl way too cute to be this damn ashy at public events, where modeling is your trade and appearance is subject to critique?

Dem Knees & Bows are in bad need of some shea butter, ambi, jergens, something!!!!! A$$ IS PHATT THOUGH!!!!

Look at the elbows!

She was either a very active tomboy as a shorty or them knees got serious mileage on em!

but the back of the legs could be tighter. Two weeks away from cottage cheese! More shea butter on them spots could help the arms and chest areas.

She should get more Modeling opps. Everything would be photoshopped tho....She is fine and I would Beast F**k that proper!

Thank You For Your Post Opp
    lol crazy... u went in.

i hope this thread doesn't get back to her.

ya'll be roasting these girl's self esteem

Dice City Kid Thick Homegrown NEW JERSEY Girl Seen at EVERY NIGHT Spot -- DOES Shawty Have POTENTIAL.. Wud U B Her SPONSOR?? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

point taken.

lol crazy... u went in.

i hope this thread doesn't get back to her.

ya'll be roasting these girl's self esteem
    you shouldn't put them out there like that....it's an isle full of hair products and lotion....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast