Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cushion For The Pushin!!! SHAY JOHNSON BIKINI PHOTOS -- Scrappy Works BABY OIL Into Her SOFT BUNS!!

Product of Determination Cushion For The Pushin!!! SHAY JOHNSON BIKINI PHOTOS -- Scrappy Works BABY OIL Into Her SOFT BUNS!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink Cushion For The Pushin!!! SHAY JOHNSON BIKINI PHOTOS -- Scrappy Works BABY OIL Into Her SOFT BUNS!!

Shay Johnson bikini photos

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Cushion For The Pushin!!! SHAY JOHNSON BIKINI PHOTOS -- Scrappy Works BABY OIL Into Her SOFT BUNS!!
    Liked
    4930 times

JUMPOFFS

All those vh1 flava of love chicks are all sexy jumpoffs
    WTF are you doing Scrappy, you have a beautiful healthy wife at home not this I wanna extend my 15 minutes of fame chick.

Catch Up Newbies Cushion For The Pushin!!! SHAY JOHNSON BIKINI PHOTOS -- Scrappy Works BABY OIL Into Her SOFT BUNS!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Buffys body looks flawless but that hair
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Cushion For The Pushin!!! SHAY JOHNSON BIKINI PHOTOS -- Scrappy Works BABY OIL Into Her SOFT BUNS!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

i should have been a camera man.. she got some heat going on there.

Catch Up Newbies Cushion For The Pushin!!! SHAY JOHNSON BIKINI PHOTOS -- Scrappy Works BABY OIL Into Her SOFT BUNS!! ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

Son ready to smash at any moment - just needs to have a valid reason

Dice City Kid Cushion For The Pushin!!! SHAY JOHNSON BIKINI PHOTOS -- Scrappy Works BABY OIL Into Her SOFT BUNS!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

never really a fan of hers....(flav told me some stories)...she does look good from the waist down.....can't stand her cowardly lion hair weave

Catch Up Newbies Cushion For The Pushin!!! SHAY JOHNSON BIKINI PHOTOS -- Scrappy Works BABY OIL Into Her SOFT BUNS!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    never really a fan of hers....(flav told me some stories)...she does look good from the waist down.....can't stand her cowardly lion hair weave
    Yo I did like her but I felt like some other girls were hotter than her. Its like she is sexy but when she is next to someone 10x hotter she looks iight. I agree its to much weave in her hair, and she has amped up her stankness.

Catch Up Newbies Cushion For The Pushin!!! SHAY JOHNSON BIKINI PHOTOS -- Scrappy Works BABY OIL Into Her SOFT BUNS!! jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

Damn, this woman is extremely sexy.....but unfortunately not cute in the face. Her body is incredible

New Arrival
    Liked
    9 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    JUMPOFFS

All those vh1 flava of love chicks are all sexy jumpoffs
    WTF are you doing Scrappy, you have a beautiful healthy wife at home not this I wanna extend my 15 minutes of fame chick.
    This .
    i remember when people kept tweeting this , i had to search it for myself to find out what's her name . Comes to find out that she was the chick from Flava of love , i'm like nor sure if srs .

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Chili_Fritos View Post
    This .
    i remember when people kept tweeting this , i had to search it for myself to find out what's her name . Comes to find out that she was the chick from Flava of love , i'm like nor sure if srs .
    Before all the Love and hip hop and Exes I watched a lot of the vh1 ratcheet dating shows like crazy.

Flava of Love
    Love of Money
    Ray J of Love
    Real Chance of Love

Oh yeah I was up on those crazy shows similar to how people are on these shows. I watched them because the women were HOT HAWT AWT and I was getting into the xxl magazines and realizing the names of women in music video. Late teens early 20s watching all of those shows because it was the thing and all of my friends would just over those women. Bucckey (SHAY jOHNSon) WAS INDEED A hottite she looks great. She has to much WEAVE the lion from Wizard of oz is nude.

DEELISHES, without the flava of flav love no one would have none who she is, but now no one really cares. Its just about her body and nothing else.

phuck tv if aint sports or late night cartoons of rocko modern life I aint carring. i SHOULD WATCH ANIMAL PLANET AND FOOD NETWORK, animals are so cute and funny. Food network may give me some motivation to phucking cook so cool shiiiiit