Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The American Military Are Training To Take Your Guns And Kill You If You Dont Give It To Them

Catch Up Newbies The American Military Are Training To Take Your Guns And Kill You If You Dont Give It To Them kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Default The American Military Are Training To Take Your Guns And Kill You If You Dont Give It To Them

Watch The Whole Thing 21 Minutes

a good leader knows how to follow

Catch Up Newbies The American Military Are Training To Take Your Guns And Kill You If You Dont Give It To Them
    Liked
    820 times

bullshit..........all that katrina nonsense was when bush jr was president, nothing to do with "obama trying to take your guns"........they probably took them guns at that time because not only was New Orleans declared a disaster zone but their were no police or sheriffs departments on duty, as everyone was told to evacuate the area.............but anyways i wouldnt mind if they really were taking all these southerners guns........white people in the south have too many guns as is and it has nothing to do with some retarded ol' jackass bullshit about overthrowing an oppressive US government..........the pastime of high gun ownership by white folks in the south all goes back to "protecting" themselves from slave revolts............and seeing as how 64% of all African-Americans live in the South.........taking their guns probably wouldn't be a bad idea..............i betchu zimmerman wouldn't have started up with trayvon if he didn't have a gun............

Catch Up Newbies The American Military Are Training To Take Your Guns And Kill You If You Dont Give It To Them screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    bullshit..........all that katrina nonsense was when bush jr was president, nothing to do with "obama trying to take your guns"........they probably took them guns at that time because not only was New Orleans declared a disaster zone but their were no police or sheriffs departments on duty, as everyone was told to evacuate the area.............but anyways i wouldnt mind if they really were taking all these southerners guns........white people in the south have too many guns as is and it has nothing to do with some retarded ol' jackass bullshit about overthrowing an oppressive US government..........the pastime of high gun ownership by white folks in the south all goes back to "protecting" themselves from slave revolts............and seeing as how 64% of all African-Americans live in the South.........taking their guns probably wouldn't be a bad idea..............i betchu zimmerman wouldn't have started up with trayvon if he didn't have a gun............

people kill people if they didnt have guns they would use butter knives and tools such as axes nail gun. they not gone outlaw or take em i have a pretty good gun collection im also licensed to carry a concealed weapon. im like for em to pry em from my dead hands. but i dont think this will happen guns and wars are the most profitable thing going. the only reason they doing that in new orleans was because they was gone destroy everything pretty much like how the la riots were.

so you saying 64% live in the south thats a lil bit to much there. and its not just southern that got gun's look at dude that shot up the people in the movie theater

Catch Up Newbies The American Military Are Training To Take Your Guns And Kill You If You Dont Give It To Them
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    people kill people if they didnt have guns they would use butter knives and tools such as axes nail gun. they not gone outlaw or take em i have a pretty good gun collection im also licensed to carry a concealed weapon. im like for em to pry em from my dead hands. but i dont think this will happen guns and wars are the most profitable thing going. the only reason they doing that in new orleans was because they was gone destroy everything pretty much like how the la riots were.

so you saying 64% live in the south thats a lil bit to much there. and its not just southern that got gun's look at dude that shot up the people in the movie theater
    what ethnicity are u and where are u from/live?

Catch Up Newbies The American Military Are Training To Take Your Guns And Kill You If You Dont Give It To Them screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

what ethnicity are u and where are u from/live?
    African American and in Memphis tn. my gun collection consist of a mossberg pistol grip pump,ar15,glock18,.22,9mil 1911 and a 380. also looking to purchase bout 3 more firearms

Liked
    4930 times

African American and in Memphis tn. my gun collection consist of a mossberg pistol grip pump,ar15,glock18,.22,9mil 1911 and a 380. also looking to purchase bout 3 more firearms
    This is a small community on hiphopstan and for some reason every time there is a debate they always ask for your (its screwhead and I think someone else) nationality.
    Well this gun thing is crazy I live in Paterson NJ, we dont carry guns, and if you do see someone with a gun he will rob you. Phucking stick up kids all over the eastside of Paterson I live on the west, its not like it cant happen. This gun law thing is crazy, in New Orleans the military should have helped them get out of the flood instead of busting in their houses and wanting their guns.

Liked
    820 times

first of all breh, this aint the movies.......killing somebody with a gun from a safe distance and gettin' right up on em with a butter knife and putting yourself at risk are 2 very different things, tactically and emotionally........trust me.........it takes more balls and heart to get a head up and knock somebody the phuck out.......or risk takin' an L..........than any scary ass pusssy too scared to fight hiding behind a gun..........second, I've been in the military ( the place where generally the people you shoot at also shoot back at you).....and when it comes to shooting somebody..........it ain't about just having a gun........its about training, tactics, response time, cover proximity, dexterity, and most of all the experience to employ all of these abilities instinctively.........so if the US military comes to disarm you, take comfort in the fact that you didn't really "let them" do it......cause i guarantee you the dead hands they pry that gun from will still be a little warm.............and third, the sentiment of President Obama coming to take your guns is a political scare tactic perpetuated by the NRA and right-wing extremists to drive up gun sales by getting these racist rednecks paranoid so they horde as many guns and bullets as they can before "guns are outlawed".......
    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    This is a small community on hiphopstan and for some reason every time there is a debate they always ask for your (its screwhead and I think someone else) nationality.
    Well this gun thing is crazy I live in Paterson NJ, we dont carry guns, and if you do see someone with a gun he will rob you. Phucking stick up kids all over the eastside of Paterson I live on the west, its not like it cant happen. This gun law thing is crazy, in New Orleans the military should have helped them get out of the flood instead of busting in their houses and wanting their guns.
    blafy i thought he was black........but between his "pretty good gun collection", his concealed weapon permit, him quoting the NRA ( an organization founded by confederate soldiers and KKK members in the south 6 years after the Civil War for the purposes of passing legislation preventing newly freed slaves from acquiring firearms), and comparing the LA riots with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina..........he came across as some ignorant shitkicker who didn't know what the fuk he was talkin about........

Catch Up Newbies The American Military Are Training To Take Your Guns And Kill You If You Dont Give It To Them atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

first of all breh, this aint the movies.......killing somebody with a gun from a safe distance and gettin' right up on em with a butter knife and putting yourself at risk are 2 very different things, tactically and emotionally........trust me.........it takes more balls and heart to get a head up and knock somebody the phuck out.......or risk takin' an L..........than any scary ass pusssy too scared to fight hiding behind a gun..........second, I've been in the military ( the place where generally the people you shoot at also shoot back at you).....and when it comes to shooting somebody..........it ain't about just having a gun........its about training, tactics, response time, cover proximity, dexterity, and most of all the experience to employ all of these abilities instinctively.........so if the US military comes to disarm you, take comfort in the fact that you didn't really "let them" do it......cause i guarantee you the dead hands they pry that gun from will still be a little warm.............and third, the sentiment of President Obama coming to take your guns is a political scare tactic perpetuated by the NRA and right-wing extremists to drive up gun sales by getting these racist rednecks paranoid so they horde as many guns and bullets as they can before "guns are outlawed".......

blafy i thought he was black........but between his "pretty good gun collection", his concealed weapon permit, him quoting the NRA ( an organization founded by confederate soldiers and KKK members in the south 6 years after the Civil War for the purposes of passing legislation preventing newly freed slaves from acquiring firearms), and comparing the LA riots with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina..........he came across as some ignorant shitkicker who didn't know what the fuk he was talkin about........
    Bold text above is all this **** is about...these fvcking retards are scared of their own shadows, so the punks try to "out-arm" everyone else. I have three rifles (30.30, 270, and 30.06 - all for hunting) and 2 shotguns (20 guage and 12 guage - hunting also) but i'm not a gun zealot. I don't think anybody has the right to own machine guns, .50 cals, grenade launchers and ****. I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps, so i'm no pacifist but all of this "they're coming to get your guns" propaganda is targeting scared white folks.

Liked
    1031 times

i never said anything bout me being a killer but i will protect myself. only reason why i got a permit was to protect myself cause i use to be running the streets alot. but im not the one to start anything with anybody and the way today's youth is also the other people like "zimmerman" you have to watch yourself. and people never fought fair anyway very rare even back in the 80's people fought and used brass knuckles real one's and even made some with steel and duct take. and the old head's like the uncle and aunts with the gold in they mouth probably keep a pocket knife or switch blade... but i appreciate you responding to my comment. instead you ramble on bout this and that and then called me some ignorant shitkicker i looked and then was like stick to the topic. but what it really boils down to is that they dont want obama in the office again since he got in they been trying to push him out. an discredit everything he has done good and blow everything up that he has done wrong. for example it's a clip of "the new black panthers" better yet here is the website. and here they are trying to really start a war. but that's not what the og black panthers were about. i guarantee it's somebody feeding him money and supplying the gun to these fools. and all it is it's a ploy to start some race war which just happens to a black and white thing.
    New Black Panther Leader Says He Gonna Hunt Down White People And Kill Them To Totally Destroy White Supremacy [Video] | Bossip