Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WHAT THE FFUCK, FFUUCK THIS IS WHY I DONT CARE ABOUT LOVE AND HIP HOP

Catch Up Newbies WHAT THE FFUCK, FFUUCK THIS IS WHY I DONT CARE ABOUT LOVE AND HIP HOP
    Liked
    4930 times

Default WHAT THE FFUCK, FFUUCK THIS IS WHY I DONT CARE ABOUT LOVE AND HIP HOP

SADLY I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING LIKE THIS

DIRECT TV OR WHOMEVER TOOK ALL THOSE CHANNELS AWAY...GOOD PHUCK THATS RIGHT I SAID IT GOOD

Catch Up Newbies WHAT THE FFUCK, FFUUCK THIS IS WHY I DONT CARE ABOUT LOVE AND HIP HOP
    Liked
    411 times

Theres not a smiley in existence....

Catch Up Newbies WHAT THE FFUCK, FFUUCK THIS IS WHY I DONT CARE ABOUT LOVE AND HIP HOP screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

lol direct tv got them channels back. you know that wasnt gonna last that long people love that drama bull****. plus they was going to lose so much money it wouldnt have mad since, yea and i cant really watch it myself. i just be like damn. and it makes you think what the hell was on before all these type of shows was on.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    lol direct tv got them channels back. you know that wasnt gonna last that long people love that drama bull****. plus they was going to lose so much money it wouldnt have mad since, yea and i cant really watch it myself. i just be like damn. and it makes you think what the hell was on before all these type of shows was on.
    They will take off BET & VH1 but not E! & MTV which is the same shiiiiiiiiiit. Sure I hate racthett ghetto shiiiiit like Love and Hip hop but I also hate trailer trash ratchet shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit like 16 and Pregnant and Jersey Shore. Dont just take the black shows off, take them all off.

Catch Up Newbies WHAT THE FFUCK, FFUUCK THIS IS WHY I DONT CARE ABOUT LOVE AND HIP HOP screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    They will take off BET & VH1 but not E! & MTV which is the same shiiiiiiiiiit. Sure I hate racthett ghetto shiiiiit like Love and Hip hop but I also hate trailer trash ratchet shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit like 16 and Pregnant and Jersey Shore. Dont just take the black shows off, take them all off.
    people would go crazy if that happened. this is a cash cow and they gone bleed that bad boy til it's dry

Catch Up Newbies WHAT THE FFUCK, FFUUCK THIS IS WHY I DONT CARE ABOUT LOVE AND HIP HOP Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

The end is definately near...

Dice City Kid WHAT THE FFUCK, FFUUCK THIS IS WHY I DONT CARE ABOUT LOVE AND HIP HOP ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

work it out then momma d