Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MY GOODNESS!!!! Jessica Kylie OUTFIT Is Str8 BANANAS!!! SLITS In The LOWER Region Got HER AZZ POURING OUT!!

Catch Up Newbies MY GOODNESS!!!! Jessica Kylie OUTFIT Is Str8 BANANAS!!! SLITS In The LOWER Region Got HER AZZ POURING OUT!! ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

Gotta laugh at the replies - lol

Catch Up Newbies MY GOODNESS!!!! Jessica Kylie OUTFIT Is Str8 BANANAS!!! SLITS In The LOWER Region Got HER AZZ POURING OUT!! cockrocket's Avatar
    Liked
    51 times

Dice City Kid MY GOODNESS!!!! Jessica Kylie OUTFIT Is Str8 BANANAS!!! SLITS In The LOWER Region Got HER AZZ POURING OUT!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    too "timid" you have to help her work that out... marriage is (should be) forever its important to enjoy one another, heres some sugguestions on how to help her
    1. ask her what feels uncomfortable about wearing lingerie
    2. if she is religious tell her the bible says to be naked without shame with ur spouse is ok
    3. if she is self conscious or overweight keep reminding her how great and incredible she looks with tons of compliments and how much u appreciate the sight of her
    4. tell her that it would be a turn on/mean a lot to you to wear something special, let her pick out something she likes then work ur way up to this
    5. OR go down on her and right when she is at the peak of climax stop and ask her if she'll wear it for you

Catch Up Newbies MY GOODNESS!!!! Jessica Kylie OUTFIT Is Str8 BANANAS!!! SLITS In The LOWER Region Got HER AZZ POURING OUT!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    too "timid" you have to help her work that out... marriage is (should be) forever its important to enjoy one another, heres some sugguestions on how to help her
    1. ask her what feels uncomfortable about wearing lingerie
    2. if she is religious tell her the bible says to be naked without shame with ur spouse is ok
    3. if she is self conscious or overweight keep reminding her how great and incredible she looks with tons of compliments and how much u appreciate the sight of her
    4. tell her that it would be a turn on/mean a lot to you to wear something special, let her pick out something she likes then work ur way up to this
    5. OR go down on her and right when she is at the peak of climax stop and ask her if she'll wear it for you
    That just might work

Catch Up Newbies MY GOODNESS!!!! Jessica Kylie OUTFIT Is Str8 BANANAS!!! SLITS In The LOWER Region Got HER AZZ POURING OUT!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

How can you not love this chick? She's bad as hell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12