Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

  1. #21
    ...... Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,208
    Liked
    8 times

    Default Re: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

    Your right but it would have been different if he said it was only entertainment. He says that this is his life. That he lived it etc. But at the end he was a pig wanting to live someone else's life.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent


  2. #22
    Catch Up Newbies Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    294
    Liked
    0 times

    Default Re: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

    So Trick Daddy did have something to do wit it huh....unless this loudmouf chump just trying to make a name for himself

    Whatever happen to the codes of the streetz? I thought he premise of being in hip-hop was not running your mouth..that is unless your job is to run your mouth. Yesterday I ran a post on a rumor I was hearing that Miami rapper Jacki-O was behind those pesky Ricky Ross photos. But it seems there's a beatmaker wants all the credit for himself. Check it out below.

    Apparently some beatmaker who goes by the name of Mr. 305 wants all the credit for leaking the Ricky Ross pictures. Here's what he told us:

    Despite Trick Daddy’s denials, Mr. 305, a beat maker who claims to be a long-time associate of Trick, told SOHH exclusively that the Dade County rapper is responsible for the leaked photos of Rick Ross and had long been planning to use the photos against him.

    “I had custody of these things for a little minute since the first Ozone Awards they had. Trick and Ross were going through it then. Trick was getting offended that Ross was saying that he was the boss and the ‘Mayor of Miami’ because Trick started all that.”

    Mr. 305, who says he grew up with Trick Daddy, claims that Trick asked him to obtain the photos saying, “I gotta straighten that nigga.”

    “I did my lil research and I got the documents,” he said. Then Trick and Ross squashed their beef.

    “Recently, [Trick] had just came and asked for them,” said 305. Shortly thereafter the photos were all over the internet.

    “I don’t know what’s going on now ‘cause he’s backing down saying that he didn’t do it,” said Mr. 305. “I don’t know if he’s scared of Ross now or what.”

    305 says he hasn’t spoken to the rapper in about a week. “I don’t know what happened with Trick. He dodging my calls like I’m trying to get him on a recorded conversation saying he did it. I don’t know what’s up with dude.”

    Trick Daddy’s alleged associate wants credit for his part in the photo leak. “I need my credit, Mr. 305. People saying Smokinggun.com did everything. I was the one that did everything. It all got out of hand [but] since it’s out there I gotta get paid for my part.”

    Mr. 305 is still in possession of the negatives of the photos in question but he’s willing to sell them to the highest bidder, even Ross himself. “He can’t deny the negatives. If he want ‘em he could buy ‘em back.”

  3. #23
    Product of Determination Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

    Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    So Trick Daddy did have something to do wit it huh....unless this loudmouf chump just trying to make a name for himself

    Whatever happen to the codes of the streetz? I thought he premise of being in hip-hop was not running your mouth..that is unless your job is to run your mouth. Yesterday I ran a post on a rumor I was hearing that Miami rapper Jacki-O was behind those pesky Ricky Ross photos. But it seems there's a beatmaker wants all the credit for himself. Check it out below.

    Apparently some beatmaker who goes by the name of Mr. 305 wants all the credit for leaking the Ricky Ross pictures. Here's what he told us:

    Despite Trick Daddy’s denials, Mr. 305, a beat maker who claims to be a long-time associate of Trick, told SOHH exclusively that the Dade County rapper is responsible for the leaked photos of Rick Ross and had long been planning to use the photos against him.

    “I had custody of these things for a little minute since the first Ozone Awards they had. Trick and Ross were going through it then. Trick was getting offended that Ross was saying that he was the boss and the ‘Mayor of Miami’ because Trick started all that.”

    Mr. 305, who says he grew up with Trick Daddy, claims that Trick asked him to obtain the photos saying, “I gotta straighten that nigga.”

    “I did my lil research and I got the documents,” he said. Then Trick and Ross squashed their beef.

    “Recently, [Trick] had just came and asked for them,” said 305. Shortly thereafter the photos were all over the internet.

    “I don’t know what’s going on now ‘cause he’s backing down saying that he didn’t do it,” said Mr. 305. “I don’t know if he’s scared of Ross now or what.”

    305 says he hasn’t spoken to the rapper in about a week. “I don’t know what happened with Trick. He dodging my calls like I’m trying to get him on a recorded conversation saying he did it. I don’t know what’s up with dude.”

    Trick Daddy’s alleged associate wants credit for his part in the photo leak. “I need my credit, Mr. 305. People saying Smokinggun.com did everything. I was the one that did everything. It all got out of hand [but] since it’s out there I gotta get paid for my part.”

    Mr. 305 is still in possession of the negatives of the photos in question but he’s willing to sell them to the highest bidder, even Ross himself. “He can’t deny the negatives. If he want ‘em he could buy ‘em back.”
    his story sounds fabricated.

    Everyone is going to forget this **** ever existed anywayz by September. Niggaz did the same thing with Akon, when he was exposed for not having any 'Convictions' on his background record...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  4. #24
    Catch Up Newbies Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    294
    Liked
    0 times

    Default Re: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    his story sounds fabricated.

    Everyone is going to forget this **** ever existed anywayz by September
    . Niggaz did the same thing with Akon, when he was exposed for not having any 'Convictions' on his background record...
    RIght....but dude shoulda fessed up to it....but yeah by the time he drop his next single it'll be forgotten

    he betta hope other rappers still want him on for features

  5. #25
    ...... Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,208
    Liked
    8 times

    Default Re: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

    Nah by Sept they will be so many songs on how is a fake gangsta....lol...But when they exposed Akon no one dissed him it was gone fast. This time every rapper had something to say.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent


  6. #26
    Catch Up Newbies Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    294
    Liked
    0 times

    Default Re: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Nah by Sept they will be so many songs on how is a fake gangsta....lol...But when they exposed Akon no one dissed him it was gone fast. This time every rapper had something to say.
    The only people that went against him was Maino though , right?

  7. #27
    Shut Up and Drink! Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Top shelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,327
    Liked
    34 times

    Default Re: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

    Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    The only people that went against him was Maino though , right?
    Correct...

  8. #28
    ...... Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,208
    Liked
    8 times

    Default Re: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    Correct...
    That's enough Maino is the next big thing.....:happy002:
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent


  9. #29
    Eat Lead!!! Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Ironstreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    THA D
    Posts
    4,862
    Liked
    66 times

    Default Re: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    That's enough Maino is the next big thing.....:happy002:
    maino aint gone sell no albums


    D-Town hip hop at its finest



  10. #30
    OhEmGee Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

    This is getting old now, i don't think most people care about him being a CO.

    His ass is a lier and he probably didn't do all the **** he wants people to think he did...

    Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WOW Rick Ross cut his beard......OH WAIT THAT AINT RICK ROSS THATS GUCCI MANE....WTF
    By blafy in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 08:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •