Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

Shut Up and Drink! Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

SmokingGun.com has revealed more detailed information about Rick Ross past as an CO. As they previously reported, despite vehement denials from Ross (real name: William Leonard Roberts), Florida Department of Corrections (DoC) records show that the 32-year-old hip-hop star worked as a correctional officer for 18 months, until he resigned his $25,794.34 post in June 1997.

In response to a TSG request, DoC officials released Ross's 86-page personnel file. The documents include Ross's employment application, which notes that he was a 1994 graduate of Miami's Carol City Senior High School and spent a year at Georgia's Albany State College, where he studied Criminal Justice.

On a personal history form, he identifies Tommie Ann Roberts as his mother and Tawanda Roberts as his sister. Both women are prominently thanked in the liner notes to Ross's 2008 album "Trilla." Additionally, according to Florida Secretary of State records, Tommie and Tawanda serve as officers of Rick Ross Charities, a not-for-profit whose current address is identical to the one Ross himself provided on his DoC employment records.

Other personnel records include a fingerprint card that was used during a criminal background check, and the resulting report showing that Ross was clean. In a supplemental application, Ross agreed to perform a wide ranger of correctional officer duties, including "shoot an inmate attempting to escape." Reports show he also signed a loyalty oath, listed Tawanda as his life insurance beneficiary, and received a certificate marking his completion of 540 hours of training.

Ross's letter of appointment, payroll information, and "Certificate of Appreciation" for perfect attendance were also included in the DoC documents. The file also contains copies of Ross's Mississippi birth certificate, his Social Security card, and the former screw's June 1997 resignation letter, which offers the DoC thanks for "your interest in my career and for the experience I've gained through my employment."

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...8&idCategory=1

Last edited by Opportunist; 07-28-2008 at 02:05 PM.

Eat Lead!!! Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

DAMN how the hell they find his job app...:clownonground:

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Shut Up and Drink! Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    DAMN how the hell they find his job app...:clownonground:
    This guy just should quit rapping it's getting ugly for him as the days go on

Eat Lead!!! Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    This guy just should quit rapping it's getting ugly for him as the days go on
    i guess next they gone find his uniform and name tag huh

Product of Determination Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    i guess next they gone find his uniform and name tag huh
    :lmao002:
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

I'm throwing my Rick Ross Trilla CD in the garbage now :yeawhatever:

Catch Up Newbies Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)
    Liked
    0 times

Man they killed him with that one...

They even put the man address out there

I don't care what they say i'm still riding with the "Boss" ...but i gotta admit this KILLS all his street cred though

but i mean who honestly thought dude has kilo's coming thru the border anyway... it's all entertainment, if u really thought that then i can imagine your dissappointment

but right now Ross got Miami on lock (no pun intended) and would hope they don't turn they back on him

Product of Determination Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Thumbs down Re: Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post

I don't care what they say i'm still riding with the "Boss" ...but i gotta admit this KILLS all his street cred though

but i mean who honestly thought dude has kilo's coming thru the border anyway... it's all entertainment, if u really thought that then i can imagine your dissappointment

but right now Ross got Miami on lock (no pun intended) and would hope they don't turn they back on him
    how do you continue to support a rapper who just got exposed for completely fabricating his life?
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Rick Ross Exposed again (PAYSTUBS, JOB APP, everything)
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    how do you continue to support a rapper who just got exposed for completely fabricating his life?
    It's only entertainment....

"The real Noreaga he owe me a 100 favors"-Ross

we all know he don't "know" Noreaga...just good music ya dig

"Huh cuz ni99a u da fuzz ,
    telling my bizness like a really give a fukk"-Ross

^^I bet he regret that line now though

Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post

true but how many rappers actually had a badge in the past and then say that...dont matter tho plies is next on the list

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast