Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)?

Catch Up Newbies SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)?
    Liked
    170 times

Blafy, I think Pebbelz 73,000 + twitter followers would agree with me.

Catch Up Newbies SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)?
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Blafy, I think Pebbelz 73,000 + twitter followers would agree with me.
    I AINT GOT TWITTER, SO IM APART OF THE ZILLION THAT DONT WANT

I like the fat chick in the video

Liked
    320 times

FYI, Lilraven27 is not a woman, he is a dude that enjoys the pleasure of real women. Fat, skinny, thick redbone or otherwise. I prefer mines with an education and personality not just a booty. Any ways too each his own.

Dice City Kid SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i already smashed a couple of agile fat chics....i met my quota....she be movin that thang though

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    FYI, Lilraven27 is not a woman, he is a dude that enjoys the pleasure of real women. Fat, skinny, thick redbone or otherwise. I prefer mines with an education and personality not just a booty. Any ways too each his own.
    Dude, the title said HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH (PASS). So why is it when I decided to throw her (and other fat chicks like her) in the trash, why did you try to slam me when the poster gave me a choice to pass on her? i just went into an opinionated detail on WHY I didn't like her and fat chicks. And furthermore, whenever there's a HULK SMASH or PASS post of some chick..the poster knows the female is busted up but they're asking you..."would you fvck her regardless?

btw, this is a "fvck her or leave her post" not a "would you date her/make her your girlfriend" post so fvck her education and personality.
    Last edited by lloyd; 08-02-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Product of Determination SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Dude, the title said HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH (PASS). So why is it when I decided to throw her (and other fat chicks like her) in the trash, why did you try to slam me when the poster gave me a choice to pass on her? i just went into an opinionated detail on WHY I did't like her and fat chcks. And furthermore, whenever there's a HULK SMASH or PASS post of some chick..the poster knows the female is busted up but they're asking you..."would you fvck her regardless?

btw, this is a "fvck her or leave her post" not a "would you date her/make her your girlfriend" post so fvck her education and personality.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)? screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

it's some dudes down here that would go crazy for her in the strip clubs here in the m. i probably would smash her though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12