Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)?

Catch Up Newbies SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)? TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Question SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)?

Catch Up Newbies SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)?
    Liked
    4930 times

SHE LOOKS FUN, WHY NOT

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

hulk smash!

Catch Up Newbies SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)?
    Liked
    170 times

I'm tired of fat bitches. I really am. What I can't stand about fat bitches...they're delusional and think they're cute, appealing, and sexy (like a truly hot bitch) when they're not. They think they can compete with the Beyonce's of the world. That's why they're always made fun of in movies and dating surveys as the least appealing woman on earth.

Liked
    320 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    I'm tired of fat bitches. I really am. What I can't stand about fat bitches...they're delusional and think they're cute, appealing, and sexy (like a truly hot bitch) when they're not. They think they can compete with the Beyonce's of the world. That's why they're always made fun of in movies and dating surveys as the least appealing woman on earth.

I dont make it a habit to flame anyone about their post, i usually like or just stay shut. But this right here has to be the absolute stupidest remark i have ever heard someone say. Maybe the chicks you dealt with in your life are not fine, but i could name several REAL woman with REAL curves that look just as good or better than Beyonce, your opinion is what is wrong with society its why all these skinny chicks get implants and fat chicks get surgery why cant you love a woman for what they are. To me whether you are fat or skinny, or thick, or redbone be yourself, stay true to yourself cause that is what sexy in a woman not appearence. ALSO WOMEN ARE NOT BITCHES, THEY ARE FEMALES, LADIES, WOMEN.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    I dont make it a habit to flame anyone about their post, i usually like or just stay shut. But this right here has to be the absolute stupidest remark i have ever heard someone say. Maybe the chicks you dealt with in your life are not fine, but i could name several REAL woman with REAL curves that look just as good or better than Beyonce, your opinion is what is wrong with society its why all these skinny chicks get implants and fat chicks get surgery why cant you love a woman for what they are. To me whether you are fat or skinny, or thick, or redbone be yourself, stay true to yourself cause that is what sexy in a woman not appearence. ALSO WOMEN ARE NOT BITCHES, THEY ARE FEMALES, LADIES, WOMEN.
    Dont pay him no mind, he likes PEBBELZ that is enough said!!

I rather be with a chubby or fat chick with a CUTE FACE (the chick in the video face is kind of ) big b00ty and big b00bs!! Her b00ty is nice and bouncy plus its real which is a plus. The girls her many of them have fake body parts so might as well be with something real.

Product of Determination SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

only with severe beer goggles would i stick that.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    411 times

Shes kinda like 5 burgers too far but I would leave that hole leaking

Cmon brays everything is right there... you can dog it missionary and suck both tittles at the same damn time

Catch Up Newbies SHAKIN A$$ GHETTO BARBIE - HULK SMASH OR THROW IN THE TRASH(PASS)? atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    Fat girls flock to this dude....

Liked
    170 times

Lil Raven, hush up and I'm going to tell you why. You as women have your general preferences in men right? Of who you find the most and least appealing right? Well we as men have our general preference of women who we find the most/least appealing too and unfortunately for big gals...big women are in the group of women who most men (except for skinny broke ass ghetto niggas) find the least appealing.

Most women all over the world will agree that tall, dark, successful, good looking, athletically built men are the most appealing in terms of dating, marriage and mating. Most women think that short men, fat men, broke dudes, dudes with stank breath, balding men, unemployed men etc. are the least appealing. You know I'm right.

btw, I'm tired of people making general comments like "if you don't like fat girls you must like skinny girls" as if fat and skinny women are the only two female body choices I have. WTF? I don't like either. I love beautiful, curvy bottom women. And two more things...women you have the nerve to call us men (esp. black men) "N!GGAS, DOGS, BUSTA'S, TRICKS, BROKE ASS, TIRED, NO GOOD THIS, THAT and a THIRD" but you want us to call you "queens, ladies and goddesses when half of you ain't.

I see you busted up sistas all the time in the ghetto, bodies tatted all up, wearing three different color weaves in their head, slicked down with that pro style wave gel, wearing brown lipstick, ugly than a motherfvcker going in and out of the liquor store sleeping with and hanging with ghetto n!ggas with their pants sagging down.

I call it as I see it. I know a LADY when I see one. But I also know a hoe when I see one too cause usually she's out with a trick.

Now you can make this thread 5 pages long if you choose to but it won't change the world's view or mine's regarding fat women.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast