Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yaris Sanchez EXPOSED!! More Footage of Yaris Sanchez Before SURGERY and ANY ENHANCEMENTS!!

New Arrival
    Liked
    10 times

Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post
    she's still needs to be exposed Opp.

She been frontin' like some type of natural squeaking clean role model... trying to live down her past.
    In this day and age does anyone still think any of these models are squeaky clean

fake hoes like her hog up the top spot for real aspiring models... causing them to believe the only way to recognition is implants and injections.
    Let's get real, these fake hoes exists, coz 'nuff dudes love them! They wouldn't carry on as they do if there we're no market for them.......

Catch Up Newbies Yaris Sanchez EXPOSED!! More Footage of Yaris Sanchez Before SURGERY and ANY ENHANCEMENTS!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Zhao Yun View Post
    In this day and age does anyone still think any of these models are squeaky clean
    Let's get real, these fake hoes exists, coz 'nuff dudes love them! They wouldn't carry on as they do if there we're no market for them.......
    Sexy women that know famous people, plus the internet means a lot of people (men and women) will make a lady famous. I did not know she was a stripper I thought she always did those photo-shoot for magazines on the beaches.

Catch Up Newbies Yaris Sanchez EXPOSED!! More Footage of Yaris Sanchez Before SURGERY and ANY ENHANCEMENTS!!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Sexy women that know famous people, plus the internet means a lot of people (men and women) will make a lady famous. I did not know she was a stripper I thought she always did those photo-shoot for magazines on the beaches.
    dammit blafy......u make me feel like I'M the pervert for knowing the bitch better than that.................The Pharcyde - Knew U - Video Clip - YouTube

Dice City Kid Yaris Sanchez EXPOSED!! More Footage of Yaris Sanchez Before SURGERY and ANY ENHANCEMENTS!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

I KNEW THAT IT WAS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CHIC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12