Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ROSA ACOSTA Might Be Going TOO HARD In The GYM like Pilar Sanders?? She's Getting TOO SLIM!!

Product of Determination ROSA ACOSTA Might Be Going TOO HARD In The GYM like Pilar Sanders?? She's Getting TOO SLIM!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default ROSA ACOSTA Might Be Going TOO HARD In The GYM like Pilar Sanders?? She's Getting TOO SLIM!!

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies ROSA ACOSTA Might Be Going TOO HARD In The GYM like Pilar Sanders?? She's Getting TOO SLIM!!
    Liked
    4930 times

sHE HAS A COMIC BOOK super hero body

Catch Up Newbies ROSA ACOSTA Might Be Going TOO HARD In The GYM like Pilar Sanders?? She's Getting TOO SLIM!!
    Liked
    320 times

dont mind the muscle but i do mind when a fine ass chick like rosa gets too damn skinny such a shame u can still be thick and be muscular and cut and look damn good, i.e. serena willams

Liked
    411 times

She needs to put on like 30. She got them gymnastics hips (NONE)

Would also help the funbags look more natural.

Catch Up Newbies ROSA ACOSTA Might Be Going TOO HARD In The GYM like Pilar Sanders?? She's Getting TOO SLIM!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Maaaaaaaaaaan..........I'd be all over that like a fat kid on sweet potato pie on Thanksgiving. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit.....y'all know I love Rosa.

Product of Determination ROSA ACOSTA Might Be Going TOO HARD In The GYM like Pilar Sanders?? She's Getting TOO SLIM!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    She needs to put on like 30. She got them gymnastics hips (NONE)

Would also help the funbags look more natural.
    lol... there was just a long talk about the "gymnastic" body yesterday night with a friend of mine as we watched the Olympics
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    lol... there was just a long talk about the "gymnastic" body yesterday night with a friend of mine as we watched the Olympics
    "Watching USA vs Dominican in Women's Volleyball" USA is busting they @$$ but damn some of those Dominican players look sexy especially the server!!!!

I actually like some of the bodies on the Olympic ladies, they are in excentllent shape and you know there is no sillicone or any enhancments. I hope no enhancments, well they could be using steroids, for muscles. Other than that I dont think they would train with butt or boob implants because something would burst. LOOK AT THE RUNNERS, almost all the women are thick. I wish having natural bodies were in than having the biggest butt. But then again Im sure some of the women with enhanced big butts may start using steriods or getting calf implants

Catch Up Newbies ROSA ACOSTA Might Be Going TOO HARD In The GYM like Pilar Sanders?? She's Getting TOO SLIM!! cockrocket's Avatar
    Liked
    51 times