Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!! (ALL of The Ladies Still Looking GOOD!!)

  1. #1
    Product of Determination The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!! (ALL of The Ladies Still Looking GOOD!!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!! (ALL of The Ladies Still Looking GOOD!!)

    The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!!

    527444_373244899392516_552099100_n
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  2. #2
    Catch Up Newbies The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!! (ALL of The Ladies Still Looking GOOD!!)
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    693
    Liked
    320 times

    Default

    Couple of things out of this pic.

    1. this goes to show you black women are the greatest creation ever c
    reated by god himself, no matter how old they get they age gracefully and still look sexy up into their 60's cause Phylicia could still get it.
    2. Im old as **** when Keisha and Raven are grown woman and one is a lesbian (lol) i feel wrong for looking at them "that" way but damn it feels good.
    3. But all in all, the mom and daughters could still get it, Im waiting for some stories to come out that Bill was blowing out the oldest daughters back out, talking about taste my pudding pops lol

  3. #3
    Catch Up Newbies The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!! (ALL of The Ladies Still Looking GOOD!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default










    I never used to look at Raven sexually until she lost the weight and went on the Wendy Williams show (dat gif). She is the same age as me so its all goooooooooooooooooooooood.

  4. #4
    Product of Determination The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!! (ALL of The Ladies Still Looking GOOD!!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post



    I never used to look at Raven sexually until she lost the weight and went on the Wendy Williams show (dat gif). She is the same age as me so its all goooooooooooooooooooooood.
    she's a lesbo... so they say
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!! (ALL of The Ladies Still Looking GOOD!!) Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    chicago, il
    Posts
    1,236
    Liked
    447 times

    Default

    Wow, Dr. Cosby & Lisa bonet still beefin?!?... petty...

  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!! (ALL of The Ladies Still Looking GOOD!!) Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    chicago, il
    Posts
    1,236
    Liked
    447 times

    Default

    ...Rudy Huckleberry can get it too

  7. #7
    Catch Up Newbies The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!! (ALL of The Ladies Still Looking GOOD!!) buck0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,445
    Liked
    631 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    Couple of things out of this pic.

    1. this goes to show you black women are the greatest creation ever c
    reated by god himself, no matter how old they get they age gracefully and still look sexy up into their 60's cause Phylicia could still get it.
    2. Im old as **** when Keisha and Raven are grown woman and one is a lesbian (lol) i feel wrong for looking at them "that" way but damn it feels good.
    3. But all in all, the mom and daughters could still get it, Im waiting for some stories to come out that Bill was blowing out the oldest daughters back out, talking about taste my pudding pops lol

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!! (ALL of The Ladies Still Looking GOOD!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    she's a lesbo... so they say
    whoa, I thought that was a rumor!!!!

    I hope she is with a hot girly girl that has big boobs just like her

  9. #9
    Just tryna make it.... The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!! (ALL of The Ladies Still Looking GOOD!!) airforce318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,720
    Liked
    338 times

    Default

    only one that changed looks wise is bill... everyone else looks the same...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

  10. #10
    Catch Up Newbies The Bill Cosby Show REUNION PHOTOGRAPH!! (ALL of The Ladies Still Looking GOOD!!) TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    whoa, I thought that was a rumor!!!!

    I hope she is with a hot girly girl that has big boobs just like her
    NOPE
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ERICA MENA Outfit on LOVE and Hip Hop NY Reunion Show got the Ta-Ta's Looking Like a POT OF GOLD!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:53 AM
  2. GORGEOUS!! EMILY B -- LOVE & Hip Hop Reunion Show OUTFIT!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 05:31 PM
  3. The SEXY Ladies of Basketball WIVES SEASON 2 -- Reunion Show PICTURES!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 09:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •