Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: White Parents Beat Daughter For Dating Black Guy in UK

Catch Up Newbies White Parents Beat Daughter For Dating Black Guy in UK
    Liked
    4930 times

Default White Parents Beat Daughter For Dating Black Guy in UK

Meet Jane Champion she is the teenager who was the victim of severely assaulted by her parents who thought she brought shame to their family because she was dating a black man identified as Aflonce Ncube. 18 year-old Jane Champion from St. Thomas, Swansea is the daughter of 47-year-old Frances Champion and 50-year-old David Champion, she also happens to be the girlfriend of young Aflonce Ncube. Jane graduated in 2010 from Cefn Hengoed community school in Swansea, she is currently enrolled at Swansea university.

Her boyfriend Mr. Ncube worked a restaurant where he was victim of racial aggravated assault and racial abuse by his girlfriend’s parents who yelled the most horrible racial insults.

Apparently it all began when Jane was found in “State of undress” with Aflonce at her home, the parents grabbed him, kicked him in the legs before pushed him out of the door, then they grabbed Jane by her hair and yelled to her for bringing shame to their family.

Jane then went to live with her grandmother until things settle at her home, once she thought they were she moved back, the following month Jane was confronted by her folks who asked her if she was still seeing Aflonce, which she accepted. Jane was punched in her eye, grabbed by her throat and hit repeatedly, while her mother yelled that she deserved the beating because it was her fault, she then punched her and told her that she was bringing shame to the family.

Mr. Champion was sentenced to 12 months in jail, Mrs. Champion to nine both pleaded guilty of racially abusing and assaulting their daughter Jane Champion and her boyfriend Aflonce Ncube.
    PHOTOS: Jane Champion Swansea Girl Assaulted By Parents for dating Black BF Aflonce Ncube

Product of Determination White Parents Beat Daughter For Dating Black Guy in UK Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

lol
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies White Parents Beat Daughter For Dating Black Guy in UK Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

what year is this?!? Smh