Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WIZ KHALIFA O.N.I.F.C album cover (ONLY NI99A IN FIRST CLASS)

Catch Up Newbies WIZ KHALIFA O.N.I.F.C  album cover (ONLY NI99A IN FIRST CLASS)
    Liked
    4930 times

Default WIZ KHALIFA O.N.I.F.C album cover (ONLY NI99A IN FIRST CLASS)

Liked
    4930 times

SEPTEMBER 18 is the release date

Liked
    320 times

The single most stupidest ignorant cover i have ever seen, yeah he is the only nig**r in first class cause all the dudes in first class that are black certainly arent nig**rs. How the rap game has fallen

Product of Determination WIZ KHALIFA O.N.I.F.C  album cover (ONLY NI99A IN FIRST CLASS) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

sighs...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    820 times

S.T.S.O.T.N..................slap the sh it out this ni99a.............

Liked
    4930 times

After dropping the cover art for his upcoming album, O.N.I.F.C, the social media world went ham with their opinions. Wiz Khalifa caught wind of the negativity and responded with the concept behind the artwork.

Take a look at what the Taylor Gang ring-leader had to say:

@RealWizKhalifa
    To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Expected #BossUp

Im Helpin Everyone Get In Touch With Their Inner Sleaze. If U Dnt Wanna Let It Out, Ill Express It For You

I’ll Be Brave Enough. Onifc Is Not For The Scary. Iss About Taking Risks So The People Who Believe What We Believe In Can Feel Free

The Cover Art Should Give You Confidence And Let You Know You Can Fully Be Yourself In Front Of People No Matter What They Say Or Think

You Dont Have To Hide That !!. Let It Out!!! Thass What The Artwork Really Represents

And If Your Still Scared, I’ll Do It For You
    8 Aug 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

Lets All Grow Together!!!
    Wiz Responds To O.N.I.F.C. Artwork Criticism

I don't even care any more, I really don't even care any more.

Catch Up Newbies WIZ KHALIFA O.N.I.F.C  album cover (ONLY NI99A IN FIRST CLASS) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

mane this is why i wish rapers like pimp c and tupac were still here they would call this mane out on this here. pants so danm tight he cant even sit straight up in em. dude look like a gay prince.. i would bootleg this shti just so people wouldnt see this embarrassment.

Catch Up Newbies WIZ KHALIFA O.N.I.F.C  album cover (ONLY NI99A IN FIRST CLASS) buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Wiz is whack with or without this album cover. He sounds like a washed up young version of Too $hort and he's from Pittsburgh...I don't get that one.

But this cover just furthers his whackness. LOL

Dice City Kid WIZ KHALIFA O.N.I.F.C  album cover (ONLY NI99A IN FIRST CLASS) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

can a young brotha get money anymore......damn the hate is strong in this thread.....let lil skinny cuz do him

Catch Up Newbies WIZ KHALIFA O.N.I.F.C  album cover (ONLY NI99A IN FIRST CLASS) buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Ish...can you deny his whackness, though fam? Dude is a straight clown. He can't rap and just sounds like (is) a weed head. SMH He's d@mn near on Waka Flocka's level of retardation.