Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Straight Stuntin official pictures of Maliah Michel, Mizz Dr, and Rosee *ARE THESE PICS OLD, ARE THEY NEW ?????*

Catch Up Newbies Straight Stuntin official pictures of Maliah Michel, Mizz Dr, and Rosee    *ARE THESE PICS OLD, ARE THEY NEW ?????*
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Straight Stuntin official pictures of Maliah Michel, Mizz Dr, and Rosee *ARE THESE PICS OLD, ARE THEY NEW ?????*

Mizz DR - A Video PlayList on Dailymotion
    ^^ link to some mizz dr videos

Mizz DR - A Video PlayList on Dailymotion
    ^^ more of her videos or repeats (sorry)

MIZZ DR SO SEXY

Catch Up Newbies Straight Stuntin official pictures of Maliah Michel, Mizz Dr, and Rosee    *ARE THESE PICS OLD, ARE THEY NEW ?????*
    Liked
    820 times

this should have been the epic hip thread.......

Product of Determination Straight Stuntin official pictures of Maliah Michel, Mizz Dr, and Rosee    *ARE THESE PICS OLD, ARE THEY NEW ?????* Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

*Fist bite*

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

mizz dr is something else

Catch Up Newbies Straight Stuntin official pictures of Maliah Michel, Mizz Dr, and Rosee    *ARE THESE PICS OLD, ARE THEY NEW ?????* screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    *Fist bite*

seeing this when you walk in the door from a hard day make you forget all your troubles.would love to see her bent over in the fridge saying i dont see the cherries in the crisper. then i'll pounce on that ass and break her off. oh yea i think these pics are old atleast maliah is no tats like she got now

Catch Up Newbies Straight Stuntin official pictures of Maliah Michel, Mizz Dr, and Rosee    *ARE THESE PICS OLD, ARE THEY NEW ?????* 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

the picture looks too good , thats heaven

Dice City Kid Straight Stuntin official pictures of Maliah Michel, Mizz Dr, and Rosee    *ARE THESE PICS OLD, ARE THEY NEW ?????* ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

epic thread

Just tryna make it.... Straight Stuntin official pictures of Maliah Michel, Mizz Dr, and Rosee    *ARE THESE PICS OLD, ARE THEY NEW ?????* airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

I love DR to death but like I said before gimme Maliah and y'all can fight over the rest...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Straight Stuntin official pictures of Maliah Michel, Mizz Dr, and Rosee    *ARE THESE PICS OLD, ARE THEY NEW ?????* buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    seeing this when you walk in the door from a hard day make you forget all your troubles.would love to see her bent over in the fridge saying i dont see the cherries in the crisper. then i'll pounce on that ass and break her off. oh yea i think these pics are old atleast maliah is no tats like she got now

Liked
    320 times

Couldve done without Rosee cause she does not hold a candle to these 2 chicks, dayummmnn DR & Maliah a wet dream come true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast