Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maliah Michel TWEETS her EARNINGS From SUE'S RENDEZVOUS Last NIGHT... SH*T!!!!!

Catch Up Newbies Maliah Michel TWEETS her EARNINGS From SUE'S RENDEZVOUS Last NIGHT... SH*T!!!!!
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Whoa these ladies are really caking off of their booties!!!!!!
    Aww she got garbage bags of money.
    That's why I'm not saying anything. I've been trying to tell people this for the last 7 years: "this is the era of the celebration of the woman's backside". Why I don't know. Whether it's in America, Brazil or the U.K. something or someone triggered this movement.

The last time a movement like this swept the world was probably with Saartjie Baartman back in the early 1800's and prior to her was the religious following of Aphrodite Kallipygos The greek Goddess of the Beautiful Buttocks around 2400 B.C.

So now here we are in 2012 and this "Ass Worship or Big Booty loving" sub-culture has taken front and center stage amongst bootylicious women of all ethnicities and the curvy women themselves have found a way to either make a six-figure income off their derrieres either by shaking it, twerking it, clapping it or partnering with a man of means.

This of course encourages the less flattering rear-enders to get butt implants and illegal butt injections in order to fit in with their more curvaceous female counterparts thus leading them to un-intended deaths, body amputations and illnesses.

Catch Up Newbies Maliah Michel TWEETS her EARNINGS From SUE'S RENDEZVOUS Last NIGHT... SH*T!!!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    That's why I'm not saying anything. I've been trying to tell people this for the last 7 years: "this is the era of the celebration of the woman's backside". Why I don't know. Whether it's in America, Brazil or the U.K. something or someone triggered this movement.

The last time a movement like this swept the world was probably with Saartjie Baartman back in the early 1800's and prior to her was the religious following of Aphrodite Kallipygos The greek Goddess of the Beautiful Buttocks around 2400 B.C.

So now here we are in 2012 and this "Ass Worship or Big Booty loving" sub-culture has taken front and center stage amongst bootylicious women of all ethnicities and the curvy women themselves have found a way to either make a six-figure income off their derrieres either by shaking it, twerking it, clapping it or partnering with a man of means.

This of course encourages the less flattering rear-enders to get butt implants and illegal butt injections in order to fit in with their more curvaceous female counterparts thus leading them to un-intended deaths, body amputations and illnesses.
    lot of truth spoken there.even if she doesnt pay taxes when uncle sam comes for her either some dude/trick gone pay it off for her. thats a good bit of money i wonder how much of it is her's like her own money she put up to make it rain??

Catch Up Newbies Maliah Michel TWEETS her EARNINGS From SUE'S RENDEZVOUS Last NIGHT... SH*T!!!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by DeadreaLPRO View Post
    I wish ppl start to learn to look at scale. Those are not trash bags.....you can see a dollar bill thru the plastic. All im saying is if those are trash bags, then a dollar is a foot long. Those are simple black convenience store bags!
    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    breh what the f*ck are u talking about
    Yo Opp, I'll explain what DeadreaLPRO was trying to say. Basically he's implying that Mialiah did not make a significant amount of money based on the size of the bags and how the money is not organized into stacks. In this photo you have 8,000 in organized stacks, but to a regular eye it doesn't look like sh**, but if the money was unorganized like in the Maliah's pic above it would look like 8,000 because the money is unorginized. Another example is this . That why when people do transactions illegal or not they don't just bring a bag of unorganized money, they bring it neatly wrapped. Because when you have a trained eye and you know what 1,000 looks like in ones and know how much it weighs; so you will know off top if somebody was trying to play you.

DeadReaL Pro Maliah Michel TWEETS her EARNINGS From SUE'S RENDEZVOUS Last NIGHT... SH*T!!!!! DeadreaLPRO's Avatar
    Liked
    45 times

Wow really? Ok.....really? Whew! Here we go.....if you look in the closest bag in the fore ground you clearly see a one dollar bill. If you know the dimentions of a dollar you know they are exactly 6 inches. If you look at the bag just above the closest bag, you will see that the entire bag and its contents occupy no more physical space than the diameter equal to that of say a basketball. Armed with this knowledge, look around. Do you see any other bag larger than that? No! If any one wants to believe these are trash bags I say you dont take out much trash of are completely unfamiliar with their size.. The chick is fine and i have no doubt she gets to tha money. But bra, c'mon son .....look at the pic!! Use ya eyes! If anybody else disagrees with the points as i've pointed them out, i welcome the debate....as for wtf am i talking bout? ......

Catch Up Newbies Maliah Michel TWEETS her EARNINGS From SUE'S RENDEZVOUS Last NIGHT... SH*T!!!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

i feel what you saying pro and i see your p.o.v. but if im not bout to help her spend this shti i could care less. no since in arguing with this that doesnt effect you.but you can look at the handles and tell they not garbage bag... this is probably what they was saying stuffing the grocery bags

DeadReaL Pro Maliah Michel TWEETS her EARNINGS From SUE'S RENDEZVOUS Last NIGHT... SH*T!!!!! DeadreaLPRO's Avatar
    Liked
    45 times

Hey bra, good lookin out, lol yeah i really could care less, myself! Im deadreal as always....my only issue is ppl man. They will believe practically everything they hear or see. Failing to use their eyes and they good sense the creator gave em. They could have threw a Brinks truck full of stacks at that broad to twerk something......you are right, doesn't effect me in the slightest .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12