Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: You WON'T BELIEVE Which LARGE BUSTY Double D Model Just Got a BREAST REDUCTION!!!

Product of Determination You WON'T BELIEVE Which LARGE BUSTY Double D Model Just Got a BREAST REDUCTION!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

wow! You WON'T BELIEVE Which LARGE BUSTY Double D Model Just Got a BREAST REDUCTION!!!

... SUMMER WALKER got a BREAST Reduction!!

Before Summer Walker got the breast reduction....

Summer Walker the week of the reduction

summer walker (4)

summer walker (3)

...kiss dem Double D's BYE DAY

summer walker (1)

Summer Walker AFTER The surgery

summer walker (2)
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies You WON'T BELIEVE Which LARGE BUSTY Double D Model Just Got a BREAST REDUCTION!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Another woman joins the Yaris club, SMFH

Summer Walker is still sexy but why, why do that to yourself. You got these women with natural voluptuous bodies and they want to tone down by getting surgery. Then you got these less curvy women buying the most retarded butts and boobs in the world. I liked her before and now but why did she do this to herself, smh why why

Jesikah Maximus & Summer Walker!! by beriisque

Summer17_SHOW_2010_flv by beriisque

Somya Resses - tones down (she had some huge huge knockers)
    Yaris - tones down
    Rosa acosta - tones down
    Summer Walker - tones down (super super pissed)
    who will be next (I dont want to jynx it)

BUT NYA LEE WONT GROW HAIR I'm sorry her face looks like a dudes, her body 10/10 but her face . She keep making these rapper like faces and sounding like a dude, maybe she is a lesbian or bi...aww phuck it who cares. HER BODY IS THE TRUTH

Sultry simone with the most retarded b00ty and that sh!!t look stupid to even try to phuck.

THESE WOMEN STILL KEEP GETTING THESE BIG STUPID TATTOOS

The hotter one shaved the side of her head, WHAT THE PHUCK, and why are they rapping
    They kind of gaining weight, I think their eye brows are drawn on, I think they smoke to much because their lips are getting darker.

Catch Up Newbies You WON'T BELIEVE Which LARGE BUSTY Double D Model Just Got a BREAST REDUCTION!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

well damn thats messed up. hope she avoided some health issue by doing that. oh well wonder what dj drama had to say bout this???

New Arrival
    Liked
    10 times

Are y'all serious? I love big lucious b00bies as much as the next guy but why do y'all act so shocked when these chicks get reductions? Think about.....t*ttays are a huge source of attention for these gals, yet they decide to get reductions anyways...isn't it obvious that the attention they get clearly isn't worth the health issues they suffer?

Let me challenge some of y'all for a minute if YOUR woman came up to you and told you she had constant back pain from her 36DDs and wanted a reduction...what would you do? Would you love her enough to support what's best for her, or would you insist that she continue to suffer physically just to please you?

Just watch, one of these days, Esther is nearing 30........

Just tryna make it.... You WON'T BELIEVE Which LARGE BUSTY Double D Model Just Got a BREAST REDUCTION!!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

she probably had hell back problems... but what they need to do is when they get them reduced, let some of these underprivileged females use what they taking off instead of getting some form of silicone implants... #JustASuggestion
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies You WON'T BELIEVE Which LARGE BUSTY Double D Model Just Got a BREAST REDUCTION!!! cockrocket's Avatar
    Liked
    51 times

I hate breast reductions... especially when we never got to see them puppies in full effect
    Why not show them to the world and after that you reduce them to rubble... at least....