Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sultry Simone Gives Fan A Lap Dance & Twerking On Stage In Germany!

Product of Determination Sultry Simone Gives Fan A Lap Dance & Twerking On Stage In Germany! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

she's too dumb to be a teacher.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone Gives Fan A Lap Dance & Twerking On Stage In Germany!
    Liked
    4930 times

the kids come out like this

wow her cakes look lovely in this video

WHY DONT SHE HAVE SOCKS AND OR SHOES ON WHILE ON STAGE???? NO NO NO BAREFEET ON STAGE LIKE WTF

Product of Determination Sultry Simone Gives Fan A Lap Dance & Twerking On Stage In Germany! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

video down breh
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone Gives Fan A Lap Dance & Twerking On Stage In Germany! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

ass looking real good

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone Gives Fan A Lap Dance & Twerking On Stage In Germany!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    video down breh

WSHH

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone Gives Fan A Lap Dance & Twerking On Stage In Germany! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone Gives Fan A Lap Dance & Twerking On Stage In Germany! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

I don't believe that s*** that she is a teacher because she basically does soft ****. A po** start tried to read books to elementary students in compton and the parents were mad and forced her to stop. She could have tried to fake a different occupation beside a teacher, I need some proof like a college degree or something before i believe that. Like opp said she to dumb to be a teacher, cuz her english is terrible.

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    I don't believe that s*** that she is a teacher because she basically does soft ****. A po** start tried to read books to elementary students in compton and the parents were mad and forced her to stop. She could have tried to fake a different occupation beside a teacher, I need some proof like a college degree or something before i believe that. Like opp said she to dumb to be a teacher, cuz her english is terrible.
    Disagree w/ you 100%. Why? Several years ago there was a big booty urban model by the name of Sunshyne who came out of TKM's camp. She was a school teacher. She taught pre-school. What you don't know about female teachers (educated women) many of them possess a latent sexual persona that is released in various ways.

That's why so many female teachers go to jail for having consensual sex with their underage male students. The male teachers will just rape your ass...literally.

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone Gives Fan A Lap Dance & Twerking On Stage In Germany! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Disagree w/ you 100%. Why? Several years ago there was a big booty urban model by the name of Sunshyne who came out of TKM's camp. She was a school teacher. She taught pre-school. What you don't know about female teachers (educated women) many of them possess a latent sexual persona that is released in various ways.

That's why so many female teachers go to jail for having consensual sex with their underage male students. The male teachers will just rape your ass...literally.
    Yea, I already know about the whole educational highly sexually active women. I went to college with them and I work with women that just studied and did not have time to date and have fun. So they became big freaks and all that other stuff. But like with miss sunshyne, I guess you have proof that she was a teacher. Like i was saying i need proof that she is a teacher in order for me to believe that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast