Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: BREAKING NEWS, RIGHT NOW! Multiple people hit in a shooting near the Empire State building

Catch Up Newbies BREAKING NEWS, RIGHT NOW! Multiple people hit in a shooting near the Empire State building
    Liked
    4930 times

Default BREAKING NEWS, RIGHT NOW! Multiple people hit in a shooting near the Empire State building

- Yahoo! News

click link

A gunman has shot multiple people near the Empire State Building in the Midtown area of Manhattan, according to several news reports.

New York City's ABC 7 says happened at Fifth Avenue and West 34th Street around 9 a.m. ET. Ten people were hit by gunfire, the New York Post is reporting.

The Associated Press and others say police shot and killed the gunman near the tourist entrance of the Empire State Building. Reuters reports that two people have died. The Post said the fatalities include the gunman and an innocent bystander.

Word of the shooting spread fast on social media networks.

"Woah. My friend just witnessed a shooting in NYC in front of the Empire State Building," one woman said on Twitter. "4 dead. And Americans say the world is dangerous!"

The number of fatalities has not been made official.

Eye witnesses told CNN that the gunman was using a rifle or shotgun.

Traffic was diverted around the Empire State Building as investigators responded to the scene.

We'll update this story as more details are known.
    Multiple people hit in a shooting near the Empire State building | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Catch Up Newbies BREAKING NEWS, RIGHT NOW! Multiple people hit in a shooting near the Empire State building
    Liked
    4930 times

Product of Determination BREAKING NEWS, RIGHT NOW! Multiple people hit in a shooting near the Empire State building Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

the media and their coverage of these type of shootings only create copycats.

everyone will soon going to be paranoid and fearful to go places.

then comes new unnecessary laws, regulations, and profiling.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    the media and their coverage of these type of shootings only create copycats.

everyone will soon going to be paranoid and fearful to go places.

then comes new unnecessary laws, regulations, and profiling.
    they really want to take away THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS

you got the BATMAN shooting, The TEMPLE shooting, and NOW THIS, something is not right.