Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Evelyn Lozada FINALLY Comes OUT THE HOUSE Since HEADBUTT Wearing A KANGOL HAT-- Chest All PERKY!!!

Product of Determination Evelyn Lozada FINALLY Comes OUT THE HOUSE Since HEADBUTT Wearing A KANGOL HAT-- Chest All PERKY!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink Evelyn Lozada FINALLY Comes OUT THE HOUSE Since HEADBUTT Wearing A KANGOL HAT-- Chest All PERKY!!!

Evelyn Lozada

article-2193308-14AE89A5000005DC-765_306x698

article-0-14AE893C000005DC-823_634x878

article-2193308-14AE8999000005DC-922_306x698

article-2193308-14AE89B1000005DC-859_306x717

article-2193308-14AE88F1000005DC-375_306x717
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Evelyn Lozada FINALLY Comes OUT THE HOUSE Since HEADBUTT Wearing A KANGOL HAT-- Chest All PERKY!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

These pics make with her looks like an old Jlo video

OMG JLO IS SO SEXY

Catch Up Newbies Evelyn Lozada FINALLY Comes OUT THE HOUSE Since HEADBUTT Wearing A KANGOL HAT-- Chest All PERKY!!! MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

she looks mad

Catch Up Newbies Evelyn Lozada FINALLY Comes OUT THE HOUSE Since HEADBUTT Wearing A KANGOL HAT-- Chest All PERKY!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    she looks mad
    Most women who are victims of domestic violence and consider themselves alpha women are usually mad because they never think they would get hit by a man because they are alpha women. Also you have to remember that she relies on her looks to make money and with out her looks subconsciously she is thinking that she finished because she has that scar on her forehead. But on the other hand, Rihanna was a physically abuse by a man is different because she posses talents to make her money and only relies on her looks 1/2 of the time, so it's going to take Evelyn more time to bounce back financially.

On the real I can care less about this chick, I just wanted to see the scar to see if she was lying to telling the truth .

Catch Up Newbies Evelyn Lozada FINALLY Comes OUT THE HOUSE Since HEADBUTT Wearing A KANGOL HAT-- Chest All PERKY!!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

attention whore

Just tryna make it.... Evelyn Lozada FINALLY Comes OUT THE HOUSE Since HEADBUTT Wearing A KANGOL HAT-- Chest All PERKY!!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

you know she got to have some of the best vagina out.... she is violent, belligerent, and crazy all rolled into one...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Dice City Kid Evelyn Lozada FINALLY Comes OUT THE HOUSE Since HEADBUTT Wearing A KANGOL HAT-- Chest All PERKY!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

she is fine as hell

Catch Up Newbies Evelyn Lozada FINALLY Comes OUT THE HOUSE Since HEADBUTT Wearing A KANGOL HAT-- Chest All PERKY!!!
    Liked
    320 times

Coming from a family who's aunt was battered because of a drunk man, i find some of these comments insensitive towards women, why would one want to see scars to see if she is "lying" or she is an "attention whore" because she is taking a stroll on the ocean front, smh. I just hope those comments were made in poor humor to make a point because the beating of a woman is no joking matter. And to make another point about battered women, most feel that they still love that person and that in some sick way its their fault. They still love them and that if i only gave him one more chance he will be okay because he loves me he just had a bad day in all that ish could **** someones head up case in point Rihanna cause she still want that fool back.

Side Note: Dayummmmmm she look fine as hell, wishing her well if she needs comfort come to a real man, cause real men dont hit women no matter what