Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pebbelz Da Model BALLOON BUBBLE BUTT Is Starting NOT TO LOOK That BAD!!! (**For Those Who Messaged Me To Post More Of Her Pics**)

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model BALLOON BUBBLE BUTT Is Starting NOT TO LOOK That BAD!!! (**For Those Who Messaged Me To Post More Of Her Pics**)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Let me see if I can shed some light on the Pebbelz "huge implanted booty' situation.

1. Obsession over the woman's ass has been apart of human evolution since the beginning of time.
    2. Ample ass and hip development is more common in brown and dark skinned women than pale skinned women thus making female ass obsession easily more common and understandable amongst males of brown and dark skinned races than other races.
    3. Ass obsession is more common in the southern hemisphere than in northern territories.
    4. Because the human body is divided into two halves...the buttocks (the southern region) which is the 2nd face of the woman starts the 2nd half of a woman's identity.
    5. In America, the ample buttocks of the woman is celebrated and worshiped in the southern states of the country: Texas, Memphis, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Florida etc. as opposed to Western states (California, Arizona, New Mexico) and Northern states like (North Dakota, Colorado, etc.)

Pebbelz is from Atlanta the 3rd state out of 5 considered to be one of The Butt Capitals of the U.S. where buttock augmentation is most commonly done. The point is...ample ass obsession is racial and cultural at best as it depends on what part of the world you live in.

Florida is Butt Capital of US

Makenzie on 19 Apr 2011 at 9:00am

Miami wants to add junk to the trunk like no other city, while Denver couldn't care less. West Palm Beach and Orlando are also within the top 5 big-booty seeking cities, making Florida the unofficial buttocks capital of the United States.

Our calculation of butt-interest is sourced from the hundreds of thousands of searches made at RealSelf for the butt augmentation procedure called the "Brazilian Butt Lift." The procedure involves a fat transfer and often liposuction to enhance butt shape and size.

The top 5 cities interested in a Brazilian Butt Lift are:
    1. Miami +128% (vs. the National Average)
    2. NYC +119%
    3. Atlanta +86%
    4. West Palm Beach +65%
    5. Orlando +54%

While it's tempting to conclude that a bodacious bum is sought in order to fill out the bikini, the lack of interest in butt shaping surgery in San Diego and Phoenix suggests other factors are at play. In addition to these cities, Seattle (-27%) and Boston (-24%) are far less interested in the Brazilian Butt Lift.

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model BALLOON BUBBLE BUTT Is Starting NOT TO LOOK That BAD!!! (**For Those Who Messaged Me To Post More Of Her Pics**)
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    why do n!ggas get happy and dance because they didn't read some shyt? n!ggas hate listening and reading. but love to talk and rap.

-niggas are the dumbest race in the world. Asians, the smartest. only one black person made the list of the highest I.Q.'s in the world and he's African.

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model BALLOON BUBBLE BUTT Is Starting NOT TO LOOK That BAD!!! (**For Those Who Messaged Me To Post More Of Her Pics**) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

mane that was a long read but, she's not that important to warrant something that long to write or read. this pic forum is like the barber shop we talk bout all of em and keep it moving then it always be that guy "you lloyd " that try and drop knowledge which is cool if we talking bout the election,economics or unemployment. but this is a bird who overdosed with the injections. and yea she'll be relevant til it just get's sloppy nasty to the point of no return. but as long as it is abnormal dudes gone want to hit.

FUCC NICCAS Pebbelz Da Model BALLOON BUBBLE BUTT Is Starting NOT TO LOOK That BAD!!! (**For Those Who Messaged Me To Post More Of Her Pics**) FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

This bytch an that big fat funky ass give me the Sam I am face
    kush smoker

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    mane that was a long read but, she's not that important to warrant something that long to write or read..
    2PTS

this pic forum is like the barber shop we talk bout all of em and keep it moving
    2pts

then it always be that guy "you lloyd " that try and drop knowledge which is cool if we talking bout the election,economics or unemployment. but this is a bird who overdosed with the injections.
    4pts (made the 3 with the foul, made the foul shot)

and yea she'll be relevant til it just get's sloppy nasty to the point of no return. but as long as it is abnormal dudes gone want to hit.
    Techinical FOUL

I dont want to touch that at all

But what you said is 100% accurate.

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model BALLOON BUBBLE BUTT Is Starting NOT TO LOOK That BAD!!! (**For Those Who Messaged Me To Post More Of Her Pics**) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

i salute that post blafy

Liked
    170 times

mane that was a long read but, she's not that important to warrant something that long to write or read. this pic forum is like the barber shop we talk bout all of em and keep it moving then it always be that guy "you lloyd " that try and drop knowledge which is cool if we talking bout the election,economics or unemployment. but this is a bird who overdosed with the injections. and yea she'll be relevant til it just get's sloppy nasty to the point of no return. but as long as it is abnormal dudes gone want to hit.
    that was a long read? wow you lazy n!gga. Now, IF YOU READ WHAT I WROTE N!GGA then you would know that what I wrote wasn't about Pebbelz. It was about the Ass Obsession culture. But that's right...you didn't read the shyt. Instead, you replied by defending black illiteracy with a bunch of dumb n!ggas agreeing with you. You fools learn better with pictures and crayons I gather.

For the record, I don't go to barbershops to chop it up with n!ggas like you...I cut and trim my own hair. But when I do decide to visit the barbershop...maybe you need to shut the fvck up and let someone who is more intelligent than you educate your young dumb ass so you can learn something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12