Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sacred and H0rn3y at the same time "Sex-crazed woman 'forces taxi driver to have sex with her at knifepoint twice"

Catch Up Newbies Sacred and H0rn3y at the same time "Sex-crazed woman 'forces taxi driver to have sex with her at knifepoint twice"
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Sacred and H0rn3y at the same time "Sex-crazed woman 'forces taxi driver to have sex with her at knifepoint twice"

Sex-crazed woman 'forces taxi driver to have sex with her at knifepoint twice' - then stabs him when he refuses a third go

What a court case this is going to be!

A Romanian cab driver, Nicolae Stan, told police that a beautiful woman, Luminita Perijoc, 30, forced him at knifepoint to have intercourse and perform oral sex.

He claims she then asked him to help with her bags, and once inside her apartment she pulled out a knife and ordered him to undress.

When he refused, she stabbed him, he says.

Police investigating his claims say her behaviour may have been down to the fact she was on medication at the time.

The taxi driver says he's being mocked by his friends.

"They don't understand why I refused her, but they do not know what it is like to have a mad woman yelling at you at knifepoint."

Haaibo! - Sowetan LIVE

He did get stabbed for not going a third time

Product of Determination Sacred and H0rn3y at the same time "Sex-crazed woman 'forces taxi driver to have sex with her at knifepoint twice" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

at fingerpoint would've worked for me
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"