Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jill Scott's waist gets smawla causin her HA-UGE KNOCKERS (OO) to look more inflated! Even Drake n 50 lookn :O!

Catch Up Newbies Jill Scott's waist gets smawla causin her HA-UGE KNOCKERS (OO) to look more inflated! Even Drake n 50 lookn :O! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default Jill Scott's waist gets smawla causin her HA-UGE KNOCKERS (OO) to look more inflated! Even Drake n 50 lookn :O!

Made in America Festival

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Jill Scott's waist gets smawla causin her HA-UGE KNOCKERS (OO) to look more inflated! Even Drake n 50 lookn :O!
    Liked
    4930 times

PLEASE NO BREAST REDUCTION

Product of Determination Jill Scott's waist gets smawla causin her HA-UGE KNOCKERS (OO) to look more inflated! Even Drake n 50 lookn :O! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

while we're on Jill Scott

Jill Scott DEMANDED Her Natural Hair Be Shown On Magazine Cover

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Jill Scott's waist gets smawla causin her HA-UGE KNOCKERS (OO) to look more inflated! Even Drake n 50 lookn :O! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

love tht pic..jugs

Catch Up Newbies Jill Scott's waist gets smawla causin her HA-UGE KNOCKERS (OO) to look more inflated! Even Drake n 50 lookn :O! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

u go JILLY from PHILLY!

team natural!
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Jill Scott's waist gets smawla causin her HA-UGE KNOCKERS (OO) to look more inflated! Even Drake n 50 lookn :O!
    Liked
    4930 times

SEXY BROWN SKIN AND REAL GIGANTIC B00BIES

Seriously I respect Jill Scott she is a beautiful woman I always thought she was beautiful even at her biggest. Now she is slimming down and I love the size she is now. She is an incredible soul singer that should get more air play

BUT BACK TO THE IGNORANT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
    SHE GOT SOME GIAGANTIC TIG OL BITTIES, BETTER THAN QUEEN LATIFAHS, AND

Liked
    411 times

Man I wouldn't leave the house

Catch Up Newbies Jill Scott's waist gets smawla causin her HA-UGE KNOCKERS (OO) to look more inflated! Even Drake n 50 lookn :O! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

one of the best neo soul singer's out. got all her albums

Catch Up Newbies Jill Scott's waist gets smawla causin her HA-UGE KNOCKERS (OO) to look more inflated! Even Drake n 50 lookn :O! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

I've been saying Jill Scott is a sexy big girl. If she keeps tapering down (not much more) she's on it for real. But I won't lie....I'd take her as is. For real! Beautiful face plus her lovely swollen bosom! Ewwww weee!!!!! Plus she can sing her azz off....serenade me, girl.

Catch Up Newbies Jill Scott's waist gets smawla causin her HA-UGE KNOCKERS (OO) to look more inflated! Even Drake n 50 lookn :O! cockrocket's Avatar
    Liked
    51 times

Love this woman!

Look at them tigolbitties!!!