Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antasha (N V DreamGirl) STAY Grasping Her TWO BOTTOM CHEEKS In PHOTOS -- and We LOVE IT!!!

Product of Determination Antasha (N V DreamGirl) STAY Grasping Her TWO BOTTOM CHEEKS In PHOTOS -- and We LOVE IT!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Arrow Antasha (N V DreamGirl) STAY Grasping Her TWO BOTTOM CHEEKS In PHOTOS -- and We LOVE IT!!!

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Antasha (N V DreamGirl) STAY Grasping Her TWO BOTTOM CHEEKS In PHOTOS -- and We LOVE IT!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

thicker than home made ice cream

Member Antasha (N V DreamGirl) STAY Grasping Her TWO BOTTOM CHEEKS In PHOTOS -- and We LOVE IT!!!
    Liked
    12 times

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Arrival
    Liked
    16 times

She looks okay but I swear dudes must be getting softer in the head. Stop falling for that old trick of a 'model' holding up her cheeks to make her ass look bigger and higher on camera. That's a classic tactic of women who have flat wide asses.

Catch Up Newbies Antasha (N V DreamGirl) STAY Grasping Her TWO BOTTOM CHEEKS In PHOTOS -- and We LOVE IT!!!
    Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by md2069 View Post
    She looks okay but I swear dudes must be getting softer in the head. Stop falling for that old trick of a 'model' holding up her cheeks to make her ass look bigger and higher on camera. That's a classic tactic of women who have flat wide asses.
    Partially true...it does make ur azz look phatter. But it's not going to make a chick with little to no azz appear "super phat". For the specimen above, she indeed does have a phat azz!

New Arrival
    Liked
    16 times

I've said before and I'll say it again. A big ass is not always a great ass. Just because her ass has size and volume doesn't make it great. When a woman uses her hands to prop up her ass like that it's just to make a long wide ass look plump and full. If a female has a long wide ass she just needs to own it. Some dudes like that type of ass. But don't try to make your ass something that it's not.......Damn these days women have all kinds of undergarments, make-up and photographic tricks surgery, etc. to use. These days fine natural women are hard to find........

Catch Up Newbies Antasha (N V DreamGirl) STAY Grasping Her TWO BOTTOM CHEEKS In PHOTOS -- and We LOVE IT!!!
    Liked
    166 times

So is this flat or phat...lol???

New Arrival
    Liked
    16 times

Sorry can't get past that grille LOL...............

New Arrival Antasha (N V DreamGirl) STAY Grasping Her TWO BOTTOM CHEEKS In PHOTOS -- and We LOVE IT!!!
    Liked
    18 times

Niccas don't like real ass no more??? All these h0es getting brazillian butt lifts got niccas tripping these days.: Every phat ass aint gona be perfectly shaped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast