Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fashion Night Out Party Mob destroys AUDI as owner sits inside and does nothing.

Catch Up Newbies Fashion Night Out Party Mob destroys AUDI as owner sits inside and does nothing.
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Fashion Night Out Party Mob destroys AUDI as owner sits inside and does nothing.

I like the attention whore at the start of the video

Catch Up Newbies Fashion Night Out Party Mob destroys AUDI as owner sits inside and does nothing. screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

so many things wrong with this video. why in the hell they running up on dude car anyway?? and them chicks at the beginning that was dance on the roof and hood hell naw not with me. im glad they didnt get on top of that ole school lac though. i love them train horns when ever i get me a truck thats gone be the 1st i mean the 1st thing i get on it. dude couldnt really do nothing but sit there he would have got his ass handed to him if he would have stepped out. damn shame. mane reason why i shy away from large crowds specially black and young. i might be there but im gone be on the outskirts of the crowd..

Catch Up Newbies Fashion Night Out Party Mob destroys AUDI as owner sits inside and does nothing.
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    so many things wrong with this video. why in the hell they running up on dude car anyway?? and them chicks at the beginning that was dance on the roof and hood hell naw not with me. im glad they didnt get on top of that ole school lac though. i love them train horns when ever i get me a truck thats gone be the 1st i mean the 1st thing i get on it. dude couldnt really do nothing but sit there he would have got his ass handed to him if he would have stepped out. damn shame. mane reason why i shy away from large crowds specially black and young. i might be there but im gone be on the outskirts of the crowd..
    bold: LET HER LOSE SOME WEIGHT, YOU WOULD BE DROOLING OVER THAT B00TY. But I just liked starring at her than all them dudes, nice b00ty.

the crowd was really crazy

Catch Up Newbies Fashion Night Out Party Mob destroys AUDI as owner sits inside and does nothing. Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

2012 and we as black people still fcukin up! that sh!t looked like a scene fresh outta rise of the planet of the apes. those girls couldve kept those wack dances in the privacy of their own homes and smmfh at white boy, sayin sh!t wit his chest knowing he all them people had his back like the Verizon man! I would've hit the gas & smeared his 10-speed ridin a$$ all through the streets of n.y.

Thank God 4 That White! Fashion Night Out Party Mob destroys AUDI as owner sits inside and does nothing. hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

black people are fukking idiot savages... what's new?

Thank God 4 That Whiteeeeee!

Dice City Kid Fashion Night Out Party Mob destroys AUDI as owner sits inside and does nothing. ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    black people are fukking idiot savages... what's new?

Thank God 4 That Whiteeeeee!
    aw man....our resident wankster is back...howz the snow plow hustleman...you still cakin off of those zombies?