Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syn LadyHustler -- Maybe The BADDEST STR*PPER After... BLAC CHYNA and MALIAH MICHEL!!!

Product of Determination Syn LadyHustler -- Maybe The BADDEST STR*PPER After...  BLAC CHYNA and MALIAH MICHEL!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Syn LadyHustler -- Maybe The BADDEST STR*PPER After... BLAC CHYNA and MALIAH MICHEL!!!

Syn LadyHustler photos

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    12 times

Something doesn't look right.

Catch Up Newbies Syn LadyHustler -- Maybe The BADDEST STR*PPER After...  BLAC CHYNA and MALIAH MICHEL!!!
    Liked
    320 times

I'm trying to figure since when Blac Chyna is one of the baddest stripper, chick cant even hold Maliah thongs. But Syn is sexy though, again no where near the status of Maliah, but that's just my opinion.

Catch Up Newbies Syn LadyHustler -- Maybe The BADDEST STR*PPER After...  BLAC CHYNA and MALIAH MICHEL!!! ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

Okay I know strippers in the limelight now - but why are we just hearing about this milkshake NOW

Dice City Kid Syn LadyHustler -- Maybe The BADDEST STR*PPER After...  BLAC CHYNA and MALIAH MICHEL!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

her body is retarded

Catch Up Newbies Syn LadyHustler -- Maybe The BADDEST STR*PPER After...  BLAC CHYNA and MALIAH MICHEL!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    I'm trying to figure since when Blac Chyna is one of the baddest stripper, chick cant even hold Maliah thongs. But Syn is sexy though, again no where near the status of Maliah, but that's just my opinion.
    Her whole body looks so fake and extra, aint no way she touching Malaiah.
    WE NEED SOME NEW MALAIAH VIDEOS

Product of Determination Syn LadyHustler -- Maybe The BADDEST STR*PPER After...  BLAC CHYNA and MALIAH MICHEL!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

cuz chyna and maliah getting the most money out of urban strippers
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Syn LadyHustler -- Maybe The BADDEST STR*PPER After...  BLAC CHYNA and MALIAH MICHEL!!! Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

wassup with these strippers not actually strippin?!? I still ain't seen nudes from maliah or black chyna, wtf!

"And it ain't a strip club if they ain't showin p*ssy!" - juicy j

Catch Up Newbies Syn LadyHustler -- Maybe The BADDEST STR*PPER After...  BLAC CHYNA and MALIAH MICHEL!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

bandz make her dance.. her booty just look wide and the clothes she does have on give it that shape needless to say back shots would be nice. but just cause she got a big ass dont mean the coochie gone be good also

Liked
    320 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lurkalot View Post
    wassup with these strippers not actually strippin?!? I still ain't seen nudes from maliah or black chyna, wtf!

"And it ain't a strip club if they ain't showin p*ssy!" - juicy j
    Preach on bruh, chicks like Maliah and Lastarya are "classy strippers" to actually have nudes out there lol, i been saying for years now they need to step up to Vickie 6 level and do some classy "playboy" type nude shoots.

Black Chyna you could have

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast