Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!!

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    the lawsuit is settled and "money" can kill any contract....fif might crush this one
    bob arum ain't letting manny go and the lawsuit isn't settled

Catch Up Newbies 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss View Post
    eventually they will fight each other. i knew they wasn't going to fight each other this year.

floyd only fights once a year, while manny fights twice a year.

another thing i think this promotional thing is bs, manny is under contract with top rank. he can't signed with another company. plus manny has a lawsuit against floyd.
    first of all, the only thing thats bs is the lawsuit........tens of millions more to be made from a fight against eachother........and theres a difference between being signed to a promotion company and starting one yourself, which manny is well within his legal rights to do.............pacquiao has agreed to getting 45% and mayweather getting 55% and to also do the olympic-style drug testing............this fight happening is all on mayweather............

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    first of all, the only thing thats bs is the lawsuit........tens of millions more to be made from a fight against eachother........and theres a difference between being signed to a promotion company and starting one yourself, which manny is well within his legal rights to do.............pacquiao has agreed to getting 45% and mayweather getting 55% and to also do the olympic-style drug testing............this fight happening is all on mayweather............
    manny said that last time and then arum said manny won't take less than 50%. both floyd and manny are both to blame. these guys always switching their story, to drug testing and the money split.

from what i read the promtion company was supposed to cut out the promoters.

whenever floyd and manny speak to the media about the fight, i take it with a grain of salt.

Catch Up Newbies 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!!
    Liked
    820 times

manny said that last time and then arum said manny won't take less than 50%. both floyd and manny are both to blame. these guys always switching their story, to drug testing and the money split.

from what i read the promtion company was supposed to cut out the promoters.

whenever floyd and manny speak to the media about the fight, i take it with a grain of salt.
    im telling u what was said 3 hours ago.......

Dice City Kid 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

bob arum ain't letting manny go and the lawsuit isn't settled
    LAS VEGAS (AP) -- A federal judge has ordered boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. to pay about $114,000 for avoiding questioning from rival fighter Manny Pacquiao's lawyers in a defamation case.

Attorneys for Pacquiao earlier lost a bid to end the lawsuit with a more severe sanction - a default judgment for Pacquiao.

But on Monday they won more than $113,000 in legal fees and $774 in costs for what U.S. District Judge Larry Hicks bluntly called ''Mayweather's obviously intentional decision not to appear for his court ordered deposition.''

Pacquiao, a Filipino fighter against whom the undefeated Mayweather is frequently measured, has alleged that Mayweather defamed him by suggesting Pacquiao used performance-enhancing substances.

Pacquiao has denied the claim. He filed the lawsuit in Las Vegas in December 2009 and has sought unspecified damages.

''Calling a professional athlete a cheater is the most serious charge one can make,'' the lawsuit said. ''Accusing an athlete of using performance-enhancing drugs - however baseless and lacking in evidence - is toxic.''

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    LAS VEGAS (AP) -- A federal judge has ordered boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. to pay about $114,000 for avoiding questioning from rival fighter Manny Pacquiao's lawyers in a defamation case.

Attorneys for Pacquiao earlier lost a bid to end the lawsuit with a more severe sanction - a default judgment for Pacquiao.

But on Monday they won more than $113,000 in legal fees and $774 in costs for what U.S. District Judge Larry Hicks bluntly called ''Mayweather's obviously intentional decision not to appear for his court ordered deposition.''

Pacquiao, a Filipino fighter against whom the undefeated Mayweather is frequently measured, has alleged that Mayweather defamed him by suggesting Pacquiao used performance-enhancing substances.

Pacquiao has denied the claim. He filed the lawsuit in Las Vegas in December 2009 and has sought unspecified damages.

''Calling a professional athlete a cheater is the most serious charge one can make,'' the lawsuit said. ''Accusing an athlete of using performance-enhancing drugs - however baseless and lacking in evidence - is toxic.''
    Like I said the lawsuit isn't settled that's for not showing up to court

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

im telling u what was said 3 hours ago.......
    I'm telling you what was said a couple of months ago

Liked
    820 times

I'm telling you what was said a couple of months ago
    .............................that means what ur saying is outdated and therefore irrelevant..................soooooooo maybe stfu till u get ur facts straight..........

Product of Determination 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

.............................that means what ur saying is outdated and therefore irrelevant..................soooooooo maybe stfu till u get ur facts straight..........
    lol

ya'll so humorous
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

nope it means these guys contradicted themselves, so what im saying is relevant and my facts are straight. s.h.i.t. manny might not get the decision this time, we saw what happened in his last fight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12