Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!!

Product of Determination 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!!

50 Cent and Manny Pacquiao photo

Previously: 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather BEEFING? [Video]
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Dice City Kid 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

it was all good just a week ago

Catch Up Newbies 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!!
    Liked
    820 times

It was supposed to be 50, Manny, AND Mayweather starting the promotional company together with the mayweather-pacquiao fight being the spark that gets the company going..............after he got out of jail, mayweather dropped out of the deal because of ego...........getting more than pacquiao for the fight is more important to mayweather than making more money from the deal as pacquiao's business partner.........mayweather would rather get 60 million to pacquiao's 40 million instead of them both getting 100 million EACH............50 and pacquiao just stayed with the promotional company deal after floyd left...........watch the whole interview with 50 and you'll see that he's moved up to 5th degree boss status with his way of thinking.............Interview With 50 Cent [Part 1] At The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 - YouTube.......................Interview With 50 Cent [Part 2] At The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 - YouTube

Catch Up Newbies 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!! ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

I see when they say it was only business they mean it - bullshit can't effect the bottom line

Catch Up Newbies 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by ice516tea View Post
    I see when they say it was only business they mean it - bullshit can't effect the bottom line
    exaaaaaactly.......floyd needs to stop trippin and get this money.........

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    It was supposed to be 50, Manny, AND Mayweather starting the promotional company together with the mayweather-pacquiao fight being the spark that gets the company going..............after he got out of jail, mayweather dropped out of the deal because of ego...........getting more than pacquiao for the fight is more important to mayweather than making more money from the deal as pacquiao's business partner.........mayweather would rather get 60 million to pacquiao's 40 million instead of them both getting 100 million EACH............50 and pacquiao just stayed with the promotional company deal after floyd left...........watch the whole interview with 50 and you'll see that he's moved up to 5th degree boss status with his way of thinking.............Interview With 50 Cent [Part 1] At The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 - YouTube.......................Interview With 50 Cent [Part 2] At The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 - YouTube

i read that they are fighting next year the other day

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire
    Pacquiao, as an aside, said he's more confident than in a long time that he can get a Mayweather fight next year, gave no specifics why.

Advisor Michael Koncz interrupted when Pacquiao was asked why he thinks he'll fight Mayweather and said, "Secret."

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

i read that floyd/manny are fighting next year

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss View Post
    i read that they are fighting next year the other day

Pacquiao, as an aside, said he's more confident than in a long time that he can get a Mayweather fight next year, gave no specifics why.

Advisor Michael Koncz interrupted when Pacquiao was asked why he thinks he'll fight Mayweather and said, "Secret."
    they've been saying that every year since '09..........manny's just keeping the hype alive since the promotional deal with mayweather fell through..........manny is gonna fight marquez for the 4th time in December...........

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    they've been saying that every year since '09..........manny's just keeping the hype alive since the promotional deal with mayweather fell through..........manny is gonna fight marquez for the 4th time in December...........
    eventually they will fight each other. i knew they wasn't going to fight each other this year.

floyd only fights once a year, while manny fights twice a year.

another thing i think this promotional thing is bs, manny is under contract with top rank. he can't signed with another company. plus manny has a lawsuit against floyd.

Dice City Kid 50 CENT and his BRAND NEW BEST FRIEND EVER -- Manny Pacquiao!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss View Post
    eventually they will fight each other. i knew they wasn't going to fight each other this year.

floyd only fights once a year, while manny fights twice a year.

another thing i think this promotional thing is bs, manny is under contract with top rank. he can't signed with another company. plus manny has a lawsuit against floyd.
    the lawsuit is settled and "money" can kill any contract....fif might crush this one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast